Top Scores OMG how

Let people know how you scored so high or what went bad. Organize challenges with other members.
Annie$$$
Forum Rookie

Top Scores OMG how

Post by Annie$$$ »

So I have been playing For several months now. I enjoy playing and became a gold card member so I could enjoy playing without all the interruptions. I for the life of me can not figure out how the high scores are achieved. I am much if I even get an entry level score lol. So all you professional high scoring high rollers what is the secret to this? I don't expect you to tell me all your secrets but perhaps just a little hint would be appreciated.
Stay safe and gave fun playing Annie

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

You can click on the top contest scores and see exactly how they got them. It's not by getting 100 awesome hands. It's usually one or two incredibly high paying hands.

Envision the highest possible win in whatever game you are playing... dealt royal / aces with a kicker, maybe with a multiplier. With thousands of people playing, someone is likely to be lucky enough to hit one.

Getting a drawing entry is another story. There are definitely strategies you can use to ensure better average scores and gain more entries than simply going for the biggest jackpot every hand.

Good luck!

mj94
Forum Newbie

Post by mj94 »

I am with you on this one Annie, I felt like it would be impossible to come close to the numbers people were posting, until I got four of a kind on the 100 play/with Super Pay.

pk2021
Forum Rookie

Post by pk2021 »

It's time to switch single-line classic to daily......multiline stuff to monthly entertainment.....

pk2021
Forum Rookie

Post by pk2021 »

The Monthly contest should have a 4k limit on points per day.....reduces the amount of cumulative good luck that some players seem to have month after month....year after year-----should then offset some of the bad luck the vast majority of players seem to have month after month....year after year.....

New2vp
Video Poker Master

Post by New2vp »

... and you could ensure that everyone gets a minimum score of 2500 a day. Hey, this sounds similar to the tax plans that some think is the best policy!! ;o)

pk2021
Forum Rookie

Post by pk2021 »

...and you say perfect play reduces luck....and no you're not an o....)

pk2021
Forum Rookie

Post by pk2021 »

This non-political contest--like this nonpolitical game site--- is supposed to be based on skill...

pk2021
Forum Rookie

Post by pk2021 »

Webman admitted that Monthly contest is mostly luck.....for majority of players.....so be it...as long as all real players are aware of that......I will keep trying foolishly as usual....until I don't......

woodskum
Forum Newbie

Post by woodskum »

I want to know why and how Wnkr. Deb A , 19sluggo54, and Bigleo can win high score seemingly
anytime they choose to. Day after day one of them has a very high score and everyone else is
playing for second place. Do they have prior knowledge or are they really that lucky?