increase in crime

Talk about your new shoes, new car, or UFO's!
notes1
Video Poker Master

Re: increase in crime

Post by notes1 »

CHICAGO, tonight, 14 people shot at/near a funeral home.

another night of mayhem, shooting, possibly deaths in another liberal run city. chicago, seattle, nyc, baltimore, detroit, portland.....

is this what you want for your area?

notes1
Video Poker Master

Post by notes1 »

CHICAGO, more than 60 shell casings found tonight

-50% increase in shootings over same time 2019
-50% increase in murders over same time 2019

as of now, CNN has not even mentioned this horrific shootings tonight

advantage playe
Video Poker Master

Post by advantage playe »

why cant we all just get along ! Here is why , KNOW JESUS , KNOW PEACE !!! NO JESUS NO PEACE !!!

DougJ

Post by DougJ »

It will be interesting if DHS deploys agents in Chicago soon. Mayor Lightweight has already told them to stay home and Governor Pritzker is just annoyed because Chad Wolf won't return his phone calls. Hahaha

The violence in Chicago is ridiculous because of the fact that BLM is silent . . . . apparently, when "brothers" are shooting "brothers", IT DOESN'T COUNT. No "peaceful protests", just carry on, brothers.

Did anyone else think it was hilarious when Maxine Waters stopped by the side of the highway to intervene in a police stop because "they stopped a brother." She must have been en route to her gated community mansion . . . I'm sure she jumps out of her SUV to intervene for ALL her constituents, we just neglected to hear about it.

notes1
Video Poker Master

Post by notes1 »

speaking of 'lightweights', where is BR. just the other day, he ridiculed a post dealing with rising crime.

tell that to the at least 14 shot tonight.

notice he moved his butt about as far away from a big, liberal run city, where the rising crime is out of control. now, he lives in 'fly over' country....no protesters, looters, terrorists.

Carcounter
Video Poker Master

Post by Carcounter »

billryan wrote:
Tue Jul 21, 2020 9:59 am
I have not seen the video, but Astoria hasn't been majority greek since the late 90s. The projects are almost all black, and the Mexican and Equadorian population exploded in the 90s.
Astoria is sort of like Little Italy. Lots of Greek business's and places to eat Greek food, but not so many Greeks living there. With Long Island City becoming a hipster community, I wouldn't be surprised if many of them spilled over to Astoria
The Jackson Heights/Corona/Elmhurst neighborhoods were the hardest hit areas of NYC, and the USofA during NYs crisis. My old Parish- St Joans lost twenty something people in the September 11th terror attacks, and has lost over 300 people to the virus. That number is actually a few weeks old now, it must have gone up a bit. Being a middle class working neighborhood, many residents were deemed essential workers and couldn't shelter in place.
Well I appreciate the fact that we are from the same part of the world, even though we are wired a lot differently. My parish was Corpus Christi in Woodside. You are right about the projects being close to Astoria. Ravenswood and Queensbridge Houses are the largest in the USA if I'm not mistaken. About a mile away from Steinway Street.

billryan
Video Poker Master

Post by billryan »

I'm not familiar with that church. The Catholic Church in Woodside I'd occasionally go to was just off Roosevelt and around 58th.

billryan
Video Poker Master

Post by billryan »

Three men beaten to death and one report says they were beheaded. Right in the middle of Florida. Will people stand for it? Who will they blame?
I guess they don't fit someones agenda, so they don't matter.

Carcounter
Video Poker Master

Post by Carcounter »

billryan wrote:
Wed Jul 22, 2020 9:30 am
I'm not familiar with that church. The Catholic Church in Woodside I'd occasionally go to was just off Roosevelt and around 58th.
31st Av at 61 street. I think the one on 58th st was St Sebastian? childhood memories aren't that good sometimes

billryan
Video Poker Master

Post by billryan »

CC is the church a block or two from the BQE, off of Northern?
My Moms parish on Long Island was Corpus Christi.