Ads

Comments and suggestions about VideoPoker.com
Webman
Video Poker Master

Re: Ads

Post by Webman »

Update:The ad provider placing a majority of those annoying flashing "You have WON!" type ads has been listed for removal and should be removed for good shortly.

bigsteve5273@yahoo.c

Post by bigsteve5273@yahoo.c »

Bless you,  Webman.  I hope they are not replaced by even more annoying ads. 

faygo
Video Poker Master

Post by faygo »

I have no issue with you running ads as it generates revenue to maintain this excellent website. However could someone please preview the ads before posting, some of them are offensive. Today there is one with a cartoon woman picking her nose!  This is awful and very offensive to most of your women members.

I was a young lad of 17 years when I had my view of life forever altered. It was a beautiful summer day. I was driving on small country road and as a new Cadilac
 approached me going the opposite direction , I notice a very attractive blonde lady, dressed nicely with the full sun illuminating her. As she got nearer, I couldn't help seeing that she had her fore finger planted firmly in her nostril.
That happened some 40 years ago and has stuck with me all that time.

The readers can draw their own conclusion as the effect that had on a naive young man that had a whole different view of women.

vidpokerlooser
Forum Rookie

Post by vidpokerlooser »

This is a great site...if you want to buy shoes!

oej719
Video Poker Master

Post by oej719 »

Looser's can't afford to buy shoes. Only take handouts to buy booze and play penny poker.

MikeA
Video Poker Master

Post by MikeA »

Looser's can't afford to buy shoes. Only take handouts to buy booze and play penny poker. Seems like about anything posted reminds me of something I've seen or heard.  Guess that comes with old age!I was crossing the elevated crosswalk last late Summer/Early Fall between Bally's and Barbary Coast (now Bill's I think) and there were several guys there selling water.  They were holding signs such as "Need Money to Get To Iowa" or "Baby Needs Shoes"...you know the ones, I'm sure you've seen them.But one caught my attention and I laughed so hard that I had trouble pulling out a couple of bucks to buy his water.  His sign said:"Need money for Booze!"  I admire an honest person!

EDC1977
Video Poker Master

Post by EDC1977 »

Looser's can't afford to buy shoes. Only take handouts to buy booze and play penny poker. Alright slayer of poker scams, I take that personally! I like to play penny poker (multi-play) and it's not beneath me to take a handout. I make enough to not be homeless but if they're stupid enough to throw em', I'm smart enough to go pick em' up!

oej719
Video Poker Master

Post by oej719 »

I have taken a few handouts myself. And penny and 5cent poker are as much fun as $$. I see where the moron GWB wants to give me a $800 handout. I will take it after all it is my money to start with. I might even buy booze and gamble with it just to keep the US out of a recession.
question : If I take this money and play VP and win $4k will that help or hurt the economy?

marie meijer
Video Poker Master

Post by marie meijer »

RE ads: My mouse loses control of the cursor when the duck hunting play ad appears and goes on and on. Sure would like to see that one disappear! Thank you! 

EDC1977
Video Poker Master

Post by EDC1977 »

I have taken a few handouts myself. And penny and 5cent poker are as much fun as $$. I see where the moron GWB wants to give me a $800 handout. I will take it after all it is my money to start with. I might even buy booze and gamble with it just to keep the US out of a recession.
question : If I take this money and play VP and win $4k will that help or hurt the economy?  Depends where you're gonna spend that 4grand and whos economy yer lookin to affect!