Ads

Comments and suggestions about VideoPoker.com
Webman
Video Poker Master

Ads

Post by Webman »

We're trying a different Ad provider and are only running these on the forum as a test... please let us know if you see anything strange.

MikeA
Video Poker Master

Post by MikeA »

Hitting "Active Topics" causes a lockup and a restart of Firefox.

cddenver
Video Poker Master

Post by cddenver »

Hitting "Active Topics" causes a lockup and a restart of Firefox.

After I saw your post I clicked "Active Topics" and didn't have any problems...

faygo
Video Poker Master

Post by faygo »

[QUOTE=MikeA]Hitting "Active Topics" causes a lockup and a restart of Firefox.

After I saw your post I clicked "Active Topics" and didn't have any problems...[/QUOTE]

Saw Smokey the Bear pop up and figured that is what you were doing. No problem so far, and I've danced all over the page. Can't break it.

bear4
Forum Regular

Post by bear4 »

Smokey The Bear is one of my relatives, currently enrolled in GA for his VP addiction.  Couldn't have been him.
Good job so far WM,  I can't break it either

shadowman
Video Poker Master

Post by shadowman »

I am error free as well, but sometimes it was a couple of weeks between problems. So far ... so good.

faygo
Video Poker Master

Post by faygo »

I am error free as well, but sometimes it was a couple of weeks between problems. So far ... so good.

SM what you said is like playing golf with someone that has 17 holes to exercise his "Gotcha"

MikeA
Video Poker Master

Post by MikeA »

After that first lockup, I caught it maybe 2 more times and then I couldn't repeat it.  I think it might have been that I keep logged-in to this site and just switch tabs periodically.  Maybe when they switched ad servers, I still had a buffer with information from the old server or something.  Anyway, other than LOVING that Smokey ad (it don't flicker, wiggle, flash or anything!) I've had no further troubles.

shadowman
Video Poker Master

Post by shadowman »

[QUOTE=shadowman]I am error free as well, but sometimes it was a couple of weeks between problems. So far ... so good.

SM what you said is like playing golf with someone that has 17 holes to exercise his "Gotcha"[/QUOTE]

I've been caught.  

Lucky1
Forum Newbie

Post by Lucky1 »

I have no issue with you running ads as it generates revenue to maintain this excellent website. However could someone please preview the ads before posting, some of them are offensive. Today there is one with a cartoon woman picking her nose!  This is awful and very offensive to most of your women members.