Just cool pics taken on our phones to take our minds off the world for a moment

Talk about your new shoes, new car, or UFO's!
doris13
Video Poker Master

Re: Just cool pics taken on our phones to take our minds off the world for a moment

Post by doris13 »

hi seemoreroyals,love the pictures,especially the cats.your 2 white with black cats remind me so much of my boy trouble that passed a few years ago.the picture of the 2 fighting is very similar to 1 i have with trouble and his brother toby.i love lake tahoe too and so glad i got to visit a few times.

olds442jetaway
Video Poker Master

Post by olds442jetaway »

Fantastic. I like sharing this stuff. Takes our minds off the world for a bit. I was only at Tahoe once when I was out to Sonoma for my sister’s wedding over 20 years ago. Loved it. Thanks for posting

olds442jetaway
Video Poker Master

Post by olds442jetaway »

Here us Kitty. My mom’s loveable cat that could pass for a twin of yours. Both have passed, but not the memories.
5663B848-85DB-4B82-BF2C-DD3DA5346293.jpeg

seemoreroyals
VP Veteran

Post by seemoreroyals »

Doris, the cat pictures were from October of last year when they were about 6 months old. They are all litter mates and have blended in well and much bigger now.

Olds, your mom's cat was definitely a good looking cat. I can tell by looking at him or her that he or she had a lot of catitude.

OTABILL
Video Poker Master

Post by OTABILL »

I'll have to take pictures of my cats and post them. 4 Brothers that a feral gave birth in the backyard of our old house. Something happened to the mother. They emerged emaciates from under a lantana bush. They were a few days old, we took them in and my wife bottle fed them. Eight years later they are huge. Last time they were at the vets the lightest was 17 + pounds, the heaviest 22.

advantage playe
Video Poker Master

Post by advantage playe »

we have had many pets ,mainly dogs and cats . one of our cats we named razor blades ! if u messed with him u found out why we named him razor blades !! i would add in a lol but this cat was no joke !!

olds442jetaway
Video Poker Master

Post by olds442jetaway »

One of the big ferel Tomcats I used to feed and try and care for a bit was called Butchy. Because he adopted my yard as his, he would chase the mailman. Luckily I was able to lure him into a carrier and take him to a farmer friend who wanted him for mice control in his barn. Worked out well for both. Butchy was an expert mouser. The other big ferel Tom was called Ghost. He probably could have been Razor Blade’s cousin. I will save the rest of the cat stories and pics for another time if people are interested.

doris13
Video Poker Master

Post by doris13 »

olds,he looks like oscar the grouch.cute tho

olds442jetaway
Video Poker Master

Post by olds442jetaway »

Heeeeee She and her name really was Kitty

olds442jetaway
Video Poker Master

Post by olds442jetaway »

Here is Ghost. The beat up old Tom Feral cat we fed and tried to care for. He is the cousin to Razor Blades I am sure.
885FC093-250B-4287-84AD-DCA381CF1BDC.jpeg
I don’t have a pic of Butchy. By the way, any old photos you guys have will come out as good if not better than the originals on your Iphones. Just snap and they are saved.