vote for BIDEN and his party

Talk about your new shoes, new car, or UFO's!
notes1
Video Poker Master

Re: vote for BIDEN and his party

Post by notes1 »

you and the rest of your friends keep telling yourselves, these folks are not moving due to crime wave, rioters/looters controlling the streets, the police (with no backing) holding back on their jobs, reduced police funding, lib/dem policies that let criminals go free and honest/hard working/tax paying citizens, live in terror.

keep telling yourselves those 15k manhattan apts will refill with demonstrators controlling the streets. keep telling yourselves that (google; ceo letter to mayor) letter/implied threat isn't real. keep telling yourselves property values aren't falling. keep telling yourself the quality of life in nyc has not fallen.

your own and your team's policies are failures, but you are quite familiar with failure.

billryan
Video Poker Master

Post by billryan »

Of 198 House Republicans, 33 have chosen not to run on a ticket headed by trump, for any number of reasons.
By a strange coincidence, that works out to 16 point 666 percent.

The rats are leaving the sinking ship.

billryan
Video Poker Master

Post by billryan »

No explanation on how a letter from CEOs to the US government turned into something entirely different?

notes1
Video Poker Master

Post by notes1 »

the king of changing the subject.

olds442jetaway
Video Poker Master

Post by olds442jetaway »

:lol: :lol: I guess in their minds it imroves their body image. Just my opinion, but I think it destroys it for the most part. Each to his/her own I guess. Even some of the most bizarre cultures do things to their bodies that make tattoos look mild. Guess it works for them. Doesn’t work for me. Glad I’m not dating like the old days. The field for me to choose from would be thinned out pretty badly. I never dated a smoker either so eliminating both would leave me possibly dateless for awhile.

billryan
Video Poker Master

Post by billryan »

I'm pretty sure they aren't trying to attract you. Having been in the nightlife industry, I can tell you a lot of people under the age of fifty or so find body inky very attractive. It's a lot easier to get a arm sleeve than it is to grow 17 inch biceps and either will get you laid.

billryan
Video Poker Master

Post by billryan »

notes1 wrote:
Sat Sep 12, 2020 2:32 pm
the king of changing the subject.
I'm sorry. If you would like to continue having your outright lie about CEOs sending the mayor a letter discussed, I'm game.
Where is the letter? As best I can tell, it doesn't exist. Who signed it? There are tens of thousands of CEOs in NYC. 150 of them signing a letter wouldn't be a half of one percent of them, but it's moot because I don't think such a letter exists in our reality.
What else is there to say?

musicmeyer
Forum Rookie

Post by musicmeyer »

Billryan ....

Google ..... "NYC CEOs plead with de Blasio to crack down on crime, quality-of-life issues" by Julia Marsh, September 10, 2020 New York Post

tech58
Video Poker Master

Post by tech58 »

olds442jetaway wrote:
Sat Sep 12, 2020 3:01 pm
:lol: :lol: I guess in their minds it imroves their body image. Just my opinion, but I think it destroys it for the most part. Each to his/her own I guess. Even some of the most bizarre cultures do things to their bodies that make tattoos look mild. Guess it works for them. Doesn’t work for me. Glad I’m not dating like the old days. The field for me to choose from would be thinned out pretty badly. I never dated a smoker either so eliminating both would leave me possibly dateless for awhile.
There is no way a tattoo improves anyones body image. They NEVER look anything like good!
The colors mute and fade and discolor as the human body rejects this invasion.
They are no more nor less than human graffiti. Why would any young person deface the only body they will ever have?

billryan
Video Poker Master

Post by billryan »

musicmeyer wrote:
Sat Sep 12, 2020 4:25 pm
Billryan ....

Google ..... "NYC CEOs plead with de Blasio to crack down on crime, quality-of-life issues" by Julia Marsh, September 10, 2020 New York Post
It's strange that I can't find the actual letter and different articles seem to have different facts, but it appears I owe notes an apology for this one. It appears it wasn't a figment of his imagination.