vote for BIDEN and his party

Talk about your new shoes, new car, or UFO's!
billryan
Video Poker Master

Re: vote for BIDEN and his party

Post by billryan »

Who would have thought water would be a gateway drug to violence?
It couldn't be that the virus shutting down schools, putting millions of people out of work, and people sick of having two justice systems might have anything to do with the uptick in violence. It was all in the water.
The boogie boys and their ilk formenting a race war has nothing to do with it. It's all about the water.
As they say- simple solutions for simple minds.

notes1
Video Poker Master

Post by notes1 »

billryan wrote:
Fri Sep 11, 2020 3:02 pm
1500 vacant aparments in a city of ten million people. Do you realize how stupid this sounds?
what do you have to say when it's 15,000 vacant apts in mahattan alone? CEO's demanding law and order. a state that has been losing residents for years, is now losing them in droves. moving vans can't keep up. property values dropping.

it wasn't just the chinese virus. high income earners have been leaving as taxes are insane. no, the topping was the liberal/dem policy of letting rioters/looters run free. you thought it was just fine when the cops were getting water dumped on them. look what it lead to. people won'rt live in a place where it is unsafe.

do you have any idea how STUPID your policies are? are you so STUPID you can't see what it leads to? you and deblasio are quite the pair, one dumber than the next.

advantage playe
Video Poker Master

Post by advantage playe »

u mean like those hollywood liberals who said they would leave if Trump won , but are still here !!

advantage playe
Video Poker Master

in ref to br post.

billryan
Video Poker Master

Post by billryan »

advantage playe wrote:
Sat Sep 12, 2020 12:29 pm
u mean like those hollywood liberals who said they would leave if Trump won , but are still here !!
What about them? You said you might say goodbye. How does what anyone else does effect you? Is this a case of saying it's okay for you to lie because other people did?

advantage playe
Video Poker Master

also u, ass umed i meant i would leave. I meant goodbye to the America we now know !!! so dont ass ume!

billryan
Video Poker Master

Post by billryan »

notes1 wrote:
Sat Sep 12, 2020 12:09 pm
billryan wrote:
Fri Sep 11, 2020 3:02 pm
1500 vacant aparments in a city of ten million people. Do you realize how stupid this sounds?
what do you have to say when it's 15,000 vacant apts in mahattan alone? CEO's demanding law and order. a state that has been losing residents for years, is now losing them in droves. moving vans can't keep up. property values dropping.

it wasn't just the chinese virus. high income earners have been leaving as taxes are insane. no, the topping was the liberal/dem policy of letting rioters/looters run free. you thought it was just fine when the cops were getting water dumped on them. look what it lead to. people won'rt live in a place where it is unsafe.

do you have any idea how STUPID your policies are? are you so STUPID you can't see what it leads to? you and deblasio are quite the pair, one dumber than the next.
Do you know what what be really stupid? Not reading the article that states there are 15,000 empty apartments. I'm going to assume you didn't read it, but please do and then we might be able to have a decent conversation. For example, what are the reasons mentioned in the article for the vacancies?
How many vacancies were there this time last year?
In case you have already forgotten, NYC was ground zero for corona. Are you trying to tell us people didn't leave because of that? How many people moved out because they lost their jobs and can no longer afford their rent? How many people were living three or four to an apartment and when one or two lost their jobs, the others couldn't afford to cover them so everyone lost out.
Most importantly, how many apartments are vacant because the landlords are getting government funds to see them thru the crisis.
Another case of Mr Magooism.

billryan
Video Poker Master

Post by billryan »

notes1 wrote:
Fri Sep 11, 2020 2:54 pm
one hundred and fifty (150) corporate CEO's located in NYC, sent a letter to ny mayor;

-crime needs to be reduced
-quality of life in nyc has dropped
-public safety needs to be restored

they are essentially threatening those in charge of the city/state. fix things or we may move. yesterday's news, 15000 apartments empty in nyc. old news, people are leaving the area in droves, moving companies flooded with requests. housing values dropping.

how sad, the city that thinks it is so smart, the city that voted in liberal policies, the city with no bail for criminals, the city that allowed rioters/looters and destroyers of private and public property, the city that defunded the cops, is now going down the toilet. boo hoo. couldn't happen to a more deserving place.
I can find no such letter. What I do see is a letter written by 145 CEOs to the United States Government calling for an end to gun violence? Is this the letter you say was written by 150 CEOs located in NYC to its mayor?
A quick look shows the vast majority are not based in NYC, with one exception. It seems the Kushner Organization wants to end gun violence? I wonder what the first son in law has to say about that.
I really have to wonder if notes is constantly fooled by media outlets and simply parrots what he hears and why he intentionally distorts an anti gun letter to the United States government into an anti-crime letter written to the mayor of a city he has an insane hatred for.

olds442jetaway
Video Poker Master

Post by olds442jetaway »

I never met a totally honest politician. I don’t think they exist. I vote not for the person as much as what has been accomplished and what rights have been safeguarded. If that person happens to be a republican, which for me it always has been, they get my vote. It could have been two robots for all I care. If their thinking and actions roughly resemble mine, they get my vote. At our local diner today, our waitress had a beautifully scripted tattoo on her left forearm. I am not a tatoo fan by any means, but it read.... Only God will judge me......I guess that goes the same for all of us politicians included. Her other tattoos and there were many, had to do with Rock Bands etc. I can’t help but think how much good that tattoo money would have done for say an IRA for herself or college or tech school for her child. I know she has neither. But, who am I to judge!

billryan
Video Poker Master

Post by billryan »

How many totally honest people have you met? I can't think of anyone who is 100% honest all the time.
While I don't have any tattoos and am not a fan of the current tattoo culture, I'll mention something a tattoo fan told me. Would he be any better off wasting money on a car he won't have in five years or a tattoo? If spending a few bucks to improve their body image is something someone desires, so be it.
Last edited by billryan on Sat Sep 12, 2020 2:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.