why vote for biden?

Talk about your new shoes, new car, or UFO's!
notes1
Video Poker Master

why vote for biden?

Post by notes1 »

a few days ago a new thread was started that seemed like a logical place for biden supporters to voice their support. no action.

i asked a biden supporter exactly what biden policy proposals he supported. no answer.

it is less than 100 days to election. the only reasons i seem to hear/read to support biden is that he is not trump and he is a kind old man. when he served as VP, the country was divided, just like now.

so, what are the exact policy proposals that biden has endorsed, that will make the country better, i would like to hear them. why are you voting for joe;

-is it free healthcare for everyone who makes it into the country, legally or illegally?
-is it open borders?
-is it college debt forgiveness?
-is it a guaranteed income, whether one is willingly to work or not?
-is it raising taxes?
-is it ending fossil fuels and much higher gas prices and being dependent on other countries for our energy?
-is it support for 'reallocating' police dollars?
-support for the demonstrators, rioters and looters. support the anarchists?
-is it the green new deal?
-is it allowing imprisioned felons the right to vote?
-is it allowing NATO countries not to pay their share, for their own defense?
-is it returning relations with china to where they steal from our country?
-is it wanting more rules and regs?
-is it wanting more government in your lives?

what are the exact policies he is in favor of, that would cause one to vote for him?

billryan
Video Poker Master

Post by billryan »

He isn't Donald Trump. What more reason would anyone need?
Will this be any different than the thread you started last week about Biden and his party?
Did you remember you started that one?

notes1
Video Poker Master

Post by notes1 »

again, no reason other than he is not trump.

this explains the polls that show biden supporters lacking in enthusiasm as opposed to trump supporters. will they actually show up, if their only reason is to vote against something, rather than for something.

bad candidate, no enthusiasm, believing in early polls, not traveling to crucial states, counting on younger voters, taking the election for granted, needing 90+% of black vote, health concerns ( this time about mental acuity), reminds me of 2016.

still hoping some biden supporter address the issues he supports. do they feel the same.

seemoreroyals
VP Veteran

Post by seemoreroyals »

Biden supporters have plenty of enthusiasm. They know the end is near for Donald J. Trump. Most are not doing victory laps yet because they are afraid due to Trumps lack of scruples and that he will cheat, rely on underhanded tactics, rely on foreign governments specifically Russia led by Putin, or do whatever it takes legal or illegal to stay in office. They also fear that once defeated it will be difficult to remove Trump. Thank God he has insulted numerous higher ups in our military, past and present, and I think they will lead the effort to have him forcefully removed in necessary if he loses.

This election is a referendum on trump's mishandling of the trump virus. Other than the trump loyalists that have been with him from the beginning most people don't think trump has done a very good job in helping us through the greatest medical disaster of our lifetimes. As we speak trump is doing everything possible to keep the general population from being able to vote by mail during this pandemic. If trump, kushner and others have the privilege of voting by mail it should be available to everyone. It would be much safer for people to vote by mail than by standing in long lines with the trump virus floating around. Most experts have also concluded that voting by mail is just as valid as voting in person despite the nonsense trump is spreading.

notes1
Video Poker Master

Post by notes1 »

'biden supporters have plenty of enthusiasm'?

according USA poll, 'half of trump backers are "very excited" about their candidate, almost double the 27% of biden backers who say that'.

Eduardo
Video Poker Master

Post by Eduardo »

90% of the people who eat Twinkies are "very excited" to eat a Twinky. Pretty much nobody is excited to eat a vegetable.

I guess we should all eat nothing but Twinkies.

billryan
Video Poker Master

Post by billryan »

I'm not excited about voting for Biden. I'm very excited to be voting against Trump. Pretty sure my vote will count either way.
The big question is will Notes start another thread tomorrow or next week. We know its coming. Anyone excited for it?

notes1
Video Poker Master

Post by notes1 »

wannabee's thread got a lot of feedback.

billryan
Video Poker Master

Post by billryan »

notes1 wrote:
Tue Jul 28, 2020 2:57 pm
wannabee's thread got a lot of feedback.
Is that how you judge success? Kind of like donnie thinks his corona task force is successful because of high ratings? Between this and you talking about people buying and selling other people, one wonders if your moral compass faces true north.

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

Removing post, talking about banned members is not permitted as they have no opportunity to respond.