biden:afraid to debate, no wonder!

Talk about your new shoes, new car, or UFO's!
tech58
Video Poker Master

biden:afraid to debate, no wonder!

Post by tech58 »

His refusal to debate will tell the American people all they need to hear.
Will they listen?

felix

Post by felix »

The problem is debating a liar. Unless some sort of fact checking mechanism can be added to the debate, I would not debate Trump. Debates are intended to be arguments based on facts. Trump, unfortunately, has a proven record of not being to keen on facts. I don't think the voters (other than Trump's cute little base) will have a problem with Biden refusing to debate a proven liar.

Chicagoan

Post by Chicagoan »

IN politics it is common knowledge that the leader in the polls is less willing to debate and the candidate trailing in the polls is much more desperate to debate.

Biden has nothing to gain and everything to lose, while Trump has nothing to lose and everything to gain.

However, after seeing the Trump interview on Axois with Jon Swan, you have to wonder if Trump's debating skills have decreased. He got trashed.

tech58
Video Poker Master

Post by tech58 »

Some will listen, some cannot hear.

Eduardo
Video Poker Master

Post by Eduardo »

If you can listen and hear and still believe Trump is qualified to be President, then it's not your hearing that is the problem.

billryan
Video Poker Master

Post by billryan »

Happy hour comes early in Tampa these days.

seemoreroyals
VP Veteran

Post by seemoreroyals »

Last I heard Biden has already agreed to three debates. Who told you he was afraid to debate trump? I agree with others that since Biden will be debating a habitual liar, there does need to be a fact checker on hand to keep trumps lies, misstatements, and embellishments in context. I hope Jonathan Swan is able to moderate at least one of the debates I think Chris Wallace would be good as well.

tech58
Video Poker Master

Post by tech58 »

seemoreroyals wrote:
Wed Aug 05, 2020 10:49 am
Last I heard Biden has already agreed to three debates. Who told you he was afraid to debate trump? I agree with others that since Biden will be debating a habitual liar, there does need to be a fact checker on hand to keep trumps lies, misstatements, and embellishments in context. I hope Jonathan Swan is able to moderate at least one of the debates I think Chris Wallace would be good as well.
"MENDACITY"!!

seemoreroyals
VP Veteran

Post by seemoreroyals »

Tech 58, are you saying it is untruthful that Biden has already agreed to three debates?

billryan
Video Poker Master

Post by billryan »

The boy found a shiny new word. Let him have fun with it. At least no neighborhood animals are being harmed this time.