it doesn't get any lower than this...

Talk about your new shoes, new car, or UFO's!
notes1
Video Poker Master

it doesn't get any lower than this...

Post by notes1 »

imagine this, one of your kids is terminally ill with cancer, he/she will die. it doesn't get much worse than that, does it. you are staying at a ronald mcdonald house, near the hospital.

it can get worse! the 'animal' rioters in chicago decided while they were destroying everything else, why not terrorize 30 families, with their sick kids, by attacking the ronald mcdonald house. it is hard to put into words how mad this story made me. how sick can you be to do such a thing?

did you hear about this, probably not, did not see any MSM listing in google search. of course not, would hurt joe biden and his dem followers.

screw joe and his followers, all of you!

notes1
Video Poker Master

Post by notes1 »

google this story. no coverage from cnn, msdnc, nytimes, wapo, etc. must be fake news.

read any dem criticism of those who did this to sick kids....NO!

Antebellum Reb
Forum Regular

Post by Antebellum Reb »

notes1 wrote:
Thu Aug 13, 2020 12:45 am
imagine this, one of your kids is terminally ill with cancer, he/she will die. it doesn't get much worse than that, does it. you are staying at a ronald mcdonald house, near the hospital.

it can get worse! the 'animal' rioters in chicago decided while they were destroying everything else, why not terrorize 30 families, with their sick kids, by attacking the ronald mcdonald house. it is hard to put into words how mad this story made me. how sick can you be to do such a thing?

did you hear about this, probably not, did not see any MSM listing in google search. of course not, would hurt joe biden and his dem followers.

screw joe and his followers, all of you!
well done on allowing a "new low" on the part of BLM protesters to inspire you to reach a new low in your pointlessly hyperpartisan stupidity. im sure joe Biden and his followers (ALL of them) feel a burning sense of shame thanks to you :wacko:

I don't know you personally, what you're circumstances are, if you're suffering from some condition, or whatever...but whatever the case is you are not helping anything with this approach, especially the causes you claim to espouse support.

i watch FOX news every day, funny how I don't recall them airing this either, and if it was the issue you're trying to make it out to be I'm sure they would have.

advantage playe
Video Poker Master

Post by advantage playe »

Fox news did cover it !! just watched it on harris faulkner program on Fox news ! Stop your fake news !!

Eduardo
Video Poker Master

Post by Eduardo »

My guess is this is collateral damage and that they weren't deliberately targeting the McDonald house and trying to terrify these children.

And also, yes... this rioting is completely out of bounds and this sort of thing should not be tolerated in any way by anyone in office.

That's why we have peaceful protests, not... whatever this is frequently turning into. Because even if your protest had good intentions, the consequences for the community should not be ignored.

Antebellum Reb
Forum Regular

Post by Antebellum Reb »

Eduardo wrote:
Thu Aug 13, 2020 11:06 am
My guess is this is collateral damage and that they weren't deliberately targeting the McDonald house and trying to terrify these children.

And also, yes... this rioting is completely out of bounds and this sort of thing should not be tolerated in any way by anyone in office.

That's why we have peaceful protests, not... whatever this is frequently turning into. Because even if your protest had good intentions, the consequences for the community should not be ignored.
thank you eduardo for a good sound reasonable post and interpretation of events. i basically agree with everything you wrote. no one in BLM or Biden's campaign would knowingly and deliberately target ronalds mcdonald house.

rather than throw baseless hostility and blame at Biden and "dems", how about the devious, hateful nature of these far-right wing groups like the absurd boogaloo bois, or even Putin's Russian provacateurs who will insinuate themselves into these peaceful protests and intentionally cause and incite violence just to discredit or make look bad the people they hate. did you ever think of that?

and there is no doubt whatsoever that far right extremists are indeed capable of doing something despicable like targeting ronalds mcdonald house if it furthers their hateful agenda, so until or unless someone proves beyond a doubt who actually did it, I am inclined to the opinion that the KKK, Boogaloobois, the aryan nations and any other far right group out there crashed the BLM protest and terrorized ronalds' kids!
Last edited by Antebellum Reb on Thu Aug 13, 2020 11:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

notes1
Video Poker Master

Post by notes1 »

reb, you are pathetic. where are your dem leaders calling what happened an outrage? where is al sharpton, where is obama, biden, harris, while chicago shoots, burns, loots itself into a place no one will want to go.

that is why i said screw all biden's supporters. if a white guy breaks the toenail of some minority, ALL your team shows up, but black on black or, black on white, or black/white on sick kids.....crickets, can't hear them, see them, they don't exist.

don't like it when trump supporters call you out, too bad. we have been putting up with it for years from you and your friends.

and, yes, i saw the story mentioned on 2 different fox nighttime shows. how else would i get such info, not covered by your favorite media outlets. because it was on fox and not covered by cnn, must make it fake news, right?

Antebellum Reb
Forum Regular

Post by Antebellum Reb »

before this thread gets locked, can I just ask why, in the name of dogs, if you feel this angry, this pent up, and this certain that you are right about everything, you aren't out changing the world like the nice american boys pictured above? why are you here, on a gambling poker site saying this stuff that you'd never be caught saying to anyone's actual face?

Eduardo
Video Poker Master

Post by Eduardo »

I agree that most media outlets have done a terrible job of reporting on the violence associated with these protests, and that there is likely political motivation for that omission, intentional or not.

That doesn't make Joe Biden a worse person, or Donald Trump a better one.

Here's a quote by Joe Biden on the matter:
"The country is crying out for leadership. Leadership that can unite us. Leadership that can bring us together. Leadership that can recognize the pain and deep grief of communities that have had a knee on their neck for too long.

But there is no place for violence.

No place for looting or destroying property or burning churches, or destroying businesses — many of them built by people of color who for the first time were beginning to realize their dreams and build wealth for their families."

Good enough for me.

I know you want to believe they never speak out about these things. I know that's what you've been told. It's not true.
Last edited by Eduardo on Thu Aug 13, 2020 11:56 am, edited 1 time in total.