it doesn't get any lower than this...

Talk about your new shoes, new car, or UFO's!
billryan
Video Poker Master

Re: it doesn't get any lower than this...

Post by billryan »

Carcounter wrote:
Wed Aug 19, 2020 6:46 am
You have been away from NYC too long BR
I've plenty of family, friends and business relationships left there. I read Newsday everyday and get channel 11 on my cable package.
My cousin picked up a few empty lots in Long Island City in the early 80s that we used to rent out to a parking lot company. Pre-virus, they were worth over a million dollars each. In fact, you'd be hard pressed to find any land in LIC for less than that.
His brother is Deputy Commander of Mid Town North, and we all talk at least once a week. I suspect I have a much better understanding of whats going on in the City than the people who watch faux news.
Anyone who makes claims that Dibliasi is universally disliked is delusional. If he runs for another term, it's his although he may have higher aspirations.

Carcounter
Video Poker Master

Post by Carcounter »

I honestly am speechless and can't respond to a person who thinks BiBlasio has higher aspirations. Of course he does, he ran for president. How'd that work out?

billryan
Video Poker Master

Post by billryan »

Try thinking several steps ahead.The Biden administration will have quite a few positions to fill.

notes1
Video Poker Master

Post by notes1 »

wannabee's posts are the reason that NYC residents, should never leave nyc. no other place wants them. they tell you how great it is/was, if so good-why leave? if you like high taxes-stay there? if so great-what am i seeing on tv every night? but, whatever you do, don't move to some other place and bring your 'nyc' life/attitude with you, nobody wants it.

typical nyc resident; loud, always trying to sell you something, their sh$$ don't stink, cocky, braggarts, know it alls,.....sound like anyone in the white house. so,in reality many of those trump haters, just really hate nyc residents/themselves.

billryan
Video Poker Master

Post by billryan »

notes1 wrote:
Wed Aug 19, 2020 11:48 am
wannabee's posts are the reason that NYC residents, should never leave nyc. no other place wants them. they tell you how great it is/was, if so good-why leave? if you like high taxes-stay there? if so great-what am i seeing on tv every night? but, whatever you do, don't move to some other place and bring your 'nyc' life/attitude with you, nobody wants it.

typical nyc resident; loud, always trying to sell you something, their sh$$ don't stink, cocky, braggarts, know it alls,.....sound like anyone in the white house. so,in reality many of those trump haters, just really hate nyc residents/themselves.
What a waste it is, to lose ones mind.

Carcounter
Video Poker Master

Post by Carcounter »

billryan wrote:
Wed Aug 19, 2020 11:29 am
Try thinking several steps ahead.The Biden administration will have quite a few positions to fill.
I know we differ on this, but there will be no Biden administration

notes1
Video Poker Master

Post by notes1 »

i just saw jill biden, talking to a reporter, defending how 'busy' joe is all day.

why is it, his wife needs to talk to the press and explain what he is doing? why can't he just come on out and answer some non pre-arranged questions for a half hour or so?

Eduardo
Video Poker Master

Post by Eduardo »

His handlers are only able to revive Sleepy Joe for 1 hour per day. Outside of that hour, they need to bring in stand-ins to make it appear as if all is normal. Jill Biden, by the way, is a Chinese-Ukranian Robot programmed to kick white people in the head. A vote for Jill- I mean, Joe - is a vote that you hate America. TRUMP2024!!!

billryan
Video Poker Master

Post by billryan »

BOYCOTT GOODYEAR NOW!!!!!!!!!!!

billryan
Video Poker Master

Post by billryan »

Carcounter wrote:
Wed Aug 19, 2020 12:29 pm
billryan wrote:
Wed Aug 19, 2020 11:29 am
I know we differ on this, but there will be no Biden administration
We shall see.