I predict

Talk about your new shoes, new car, or UFO's!
Eduardo
Video Poker Master

Re: I predict

Post by Eduardo »

You seem to have a problem with your reading comprehension. I have clearly stated my sympathy for victims in all of the recent violence and destruction, and a desire for all those who have perpetrated the violence and destruction to be brought to justice.

You just can't get your head around that fact that some people who oppose Trump don't fit into the nice little box you've placed them in inside your brain. Everything is black and white to you... good and evil, Trump and Extreme Liberal Dems. That makes you incapable of looking at almost anything objectively. Someone is either for Trump, or they are all the things you fear.

notes1
Video Poker Master

Post by notes1 »

you just can't get yourself to actually CONDEMN the rioters, looters, anarchists, those who are destroying public/private property, causing harm to others. heck, you can't even condemn the s.o.b. that tried to use an innocent person's head, as a soccer ball.

i have no problem with anyone voting for any candidate as long as they know and admit the reason for their vote. i have no tolerance for wusses, who can't make a decision, from the choices available, and yet keeps injecting their meaningless opinions.

anyone not voting, shut up. quit complaining.

Eduardo
Video Poker Master

Post by Eduardo »

Um... how else do you want me to condemn them? Do I have to use all caps for it to count? They are dirty rotten sons o bitches who deserve to go to jail. Is that clear enough?

notes1
Video Poker Master

Post by notes1 »

finally!

now, i am done with you.

tech58
Video Poker Master

Post by tech58 »

Congrat's E. :up:
A spot-on, clear, cogent, rational response. Your first. Now that's one in a row. Don't spoil it.