I predict

Talk about your new shoes, new car, or UFO's!
notes1
Video Poker Master

Re: I predict

Post by notes1 »

i predict that one of these days, one of the groups that has caused the destruction, looting, burning, rioting, is going to go to the 'wrong' neighborhood. this group will believe they are invincible, but will make the mistake of entering a community, that is fed up with what they see on tv.

it will be quick, not a lot of damage will happen and suddenly...dead bodies. the rioters will disperse. the shooters will head back to their homes, their businesses, no evidence will be found, it will be in the bottom of a river/lake/ocean. the cops may even be involved in hiding/covering up any evidence, they live in these neighborhoods also.

no one will talk, no serious charges will be brought. it might be the end of the demonstrations. once the rioters know there may be a price to be paid, they will quit.

jetermacaw
VP Veteran

Post by jetermacaw »

[
1D8EC6F3-7318-4ABA-BDC5-46ECEB66A1F6.jpeg

Carcounter
Video Poker Master

Post by Carcounter »

The mostly white antifa types will not leave their safe havens. They will stay in downtown Portland, Seattle etc. The unrest in cities that have a larger black population, like Chicago, New York will bubble up and spread from time to time, when things like the shooting in Kenosha Wisconsin happens. The Dems did not mention the unrest in the cities once during their convention. This will turn out to be a big mistake as their silence can be construed as a tacit approval of same. The first night of the Repub convention went very well for them. Three more good nights, with a positive vision for America will turn this election around quickly. I honestly believe that. Let's see what happens as someone once said.

billryan
Video Poker Master

Post by billryan »

We evidently were watching different shows. Trump sits around with a bunch of former hostages ,asking them how great was it that I freed you. He talks to the minister that was held in Turkey and praises the very dictator that was holding the guy hostage. I'm still trying to figure out the Corona virus celebration thing. Trump Juniors girlfriend surely won over new fans with her angry twisted rhetoric. I thought she had accidently been given an old Rudie G speech.
Three more das of this glorious tribute to the most corrupt administration in modern history. Plenty of opportunities to keep shooting themselves in the foot. I especially liked how the Fox broadcasters kept trying to tell the audience what they were watching.

Carcounter
Video Poker Master

Post by Carcounter »

Good to see BR is up early in Bisbee.

notes1
Video Poker Master

Post by notes1 »

there are news reports that in the mayhem in wisconsin, citizens and business owners fired warning shots.

there are hundreds of millions of guns/ammo in the hands of folks, who are no longer just going to stand by and watch what they built be destroyed/ burned to the ground. if dems don't put an end to what is happening in areas they have political/police control, there will be dead bodies.

felix

Post by felix »

Notes, can those dead bodies still vote if their demise occurred within a certain number of days before the election? And if a given rioter is wearing a MAGA hat, will he get maybe a shoulder wound instead of a kill shot?

olds442jetaway
Video Poker Master

Post by olds442jetaway »

There is only one way to properly use your self defense weapon when not shooting at a paper target or tin can and that is shoot to kill or don’t shoot at all.

advantage playe
Video Poker Master

Post by advantage playe »

felix wrote:
Tue Aug 25, 2020 9:44 am
Notes, can those dead bodies still vote if their demise occurred within a certain number of days before the election? And if a given rioter is wearing a MAGA hat, will he get maybe a shoulder wound instead of a kill shot?
the "peace full protesters r not wearing MAGA hats , they r busy burning Bibles ,like blm and antifa !

billryan
Video Poker Master

Post by billryan »

I see the red meat the republicans were tossing out last night had its desired effect.
Doom!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Gloom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DOOM AND GLOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!