Biden’s lead is slipping

Talk about your new shoes, new car, or UFO's!
Eduardo
Video Poker Master

Re: Biden’s lead is slipping

Post by Eduardo »

rascal wrote:
Fri Aug 28, 2020 2:02 pm
The day after the election the sun will still come up.
WHAT. Now that you mention it, that would only serve to add power to LEFT WING LIBERAL SOLAR PANELS.
Vote for Trump, blow up the sun!

Or is it that the sun is adding to global warming?
Vote for Biden, blow up the sun!

tech58
Video Poker Master

Post by tech58 »

You might not want to bring up your green energy scams.
If you insist people might find out that solar and wind energy costs 2 1/2 and contributes NOTHING to affect climate change (global warming is just a buzz phrase created by the people profiting from it).
The real cause of climate change is right under your nose,in your own post.
The SUN, duh.

Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Post by Tedlark »

felix wrote:
Thu Aug 27, 2020 1:17 pm
You Trump groupies need to get some facts. A 17-year-old wannbe milita man bad guy showed up with a rifle. He shot one protester, wounding him. Two protesters attempted, at the risk of their own lives, to disarm him before he could shoot anyone else. He shot them both, fatally. Watch the video --- get the facts.

One person injured, two dead, and a third life is also lost --- the life of a 17-year-old kid who listened too much to Trump and the other right wing kooks, and thus made a huge error in judgement that has changed his life forever.

In my opinion, some of you on this board have the Tucker Carlson disease. One of you actually wrote: "Shooting antifa terrorists who are on their usual looting spree IS a good thing!" So, is shooting (to kill) two brave citizens who were trying, at the risk of their own lives, to disarm a murderer also a "good thing"?
felix, before you start writing things that you THINK you know about you should do a better job of fact checking before you post. The first person to confront the 17 year old was killed and not just wounded. I happen to know the father of this same 17 year old and because of this FACT I will make no more posts on this topic.

Eduardo
Video Poker Master

Post by Eduardo »

tech58 wrote:
Fri Aug 28, 2020 4:40 pm
If you insist people might find out that solar and wind energy costs 2 1/2 and contributes NOTHING to affect climate change (global warming is just a buzz phrase created by the people profiting from it).
The SUN, duh.
There you go again, projecting your black and white world on the rest of us. It used to be that people could actually debate issues. With Trump supporters it's as simple as "you are for us or against us," and "for everything Trump says or the enemy who must believe in every opposing view."

notes1
Video Poker Master

Post by notes1 »

as i cautioned, more info is coming out about the shooting on WI.

it may not be exactly as the media and the dems have portrayed it, a rush to judgement. no surprise.

notes1
Video Poker Master

Post by notes1 »

sure, no one saw this coming!

the pols are tightening and WHOA, joe NOW has decided to condemn the portland violence. i should say, whoever controls his press releases, his teleprompter, has decided they better condemn the violence. he doesn't decide anything.

at least he condemned the violence, most of the anti trump posters here, have not.

toooooo late!

notes1
Video Poker Master

Post by notes1 »

-dem philly mayor eats at indoor rest, when no one else is allowed to.
-dem nancy pelosi get hair treatment, when no one else is allowed to.
-dem chicago mayor get her haircut, when no one else is allowed to.
-dem seattle mayor requires others to live in war zone, but, when her neighborhood is targeted by demonstrators, she calls in the cops.
-all citizens travelling from other states must quarantine before entering NY, EXCEPT those coming from DEM funeral service. then it is ok.
-dem chicago mayor allowed demonstrations, until they came to her neighborhood. NO MORE!
-churches must close due to chinese virus, but dems allow protesters, rioters and looters.
-biden is for redistribution of police dollars, NOW in favor of additional police dollars
-biden against fracking, NOW in favor of fracking

DEMS only obey rules they agree with.
BIDEN only favors positions, after seeing what focus groups want.

tech58
Video Poker Master

Post by tech58 »

Eduardo wrote:
Fri Aug 28, 2020 8:59 pm
tech58 wrote:
Fri Aug 28, 2020 4:40 pm
The SUN, duh.
There you go again, projecting your black and white world on the rest of us. It used to be that people could actually debate issues. With Trump supporters it's as simple as "you are for us or against us," and "for everything Trump says or the enemy who must believe in every opposing view."
Huh? Try to make some cohesive sense when you post.
And please use quotation marks around "There you go again..". That's from Ronaldo The Magnificent.

jimmytootimez
Forum Newbie

Post by jimmytootimez »

Tedlark wrote:
Fri Aug 28, 2020 7:13 pm
felix wrote:
Thu Aug 27, 2020 1:17 pm
You Trump groupies need to get some facts. A 17-year-old wannbe milita man bad guy showed up with a rifle. He shot one protester, wounding him. Two protesters attempted, at the risk of their own lives, to disarm him before he could shoot anyone else. He shot them both, fatally. Watch the video --- get the facts.

One person injured, two dead, and a third life is also lost --- the life of a 17-year-old kid who listened too much to Trump and the other right wing kooks, and thus made a huge error in judgement that has changed his life forever.

In my opinion, some of you on this board have the Tucker Carlson disease. One of you actually wrote: "Shooting antifa terrorists who are on their usual looting spree IS a good thing!" So, is shooting (to kill) two brave citizens who were trying, at the risk of their own lives, to disarm a murderer also a "good thing"?
felix, before you start writing things that you THINK you know about you should do a better job of fact checking before you post. The first person to confront the 17 year old was killed and not just wounded. I happen to know the father of this same 17 year old and because of this FACT I will make no more posts on this topic.
that makes no sense. First you criticize Felix by claiming you actually do know the father of the 17 year old suspect , that's a fact only because you claim it is, but of course how you know the guy could be anything too, a simple acquaintance. Second, you then rather haughty like slam your claim shut by saying that's all your going to share. Well gee, I'm stunned silent.

Anyone else, ask yourself what this 17 year old was thinking when he takes a assault style weapon illegally across community lines to "confront" protesters, and then ends up killing two. Kid just screwed his life up royally no matter what happens from here, and for what? ??

What was I thinking about 30 years ago when I was 17? It wasn't fantasizing about standing like a wannabe bad ass thinking I'm a big shot just cuz I hold a lethal weapon. One look at this poor 17 year old kid and you can kinda fill in a lot of the picture.

If it weren't for the fact two people are dead I would be heartbroken for this kid. He obviously did not learn some important lessons no matter who or what his father (or mother) may be. Something is really really wrong here. He had no business going to that with an ar15.

notes1
Video Poker Master

Post by notes1 »

just watched a biden ad for potus. i guess he will do anything, including describing the deaths of family members, tears and all, just to pull on the heartstrings of some voters.

disgusting.