Biden’s lead is slipping

Talk about your new shoes, new car, or UFO's!
olds442jetaway
Video Poker Master

Biden’s lead is slipping

Post by olds442jetaway »

I will try and make an extremely complicated subject very simple for the purposes of this thread. If the stock market continues to soar or even maintain current levels until election time, it is quite likely that Trump will win. Just my opinion of course. If vaccines final trials show great promise even if they’re not on the market yet, that will boost Trump’s lead even more.
Kamala Harris is so radical in her left leaning positions, that the Democrats may Very well lose quite a few moderate Democrat voters. I believe there is great fear out there that even if Biden were elected, she might end up taking over as president sooner than later.
Joe Biden’s lead in the polls has already shrunk to somewhere around 4%. Polls are certainly not science either. If anyone was around like I was in 1948, the Chicago tribune had Dewey as the winner of the election when in fact Truman won. When I say I was around in 1948 obviously I have no recollection of the election since I was all of three months old, but I’m just bringing up something that some on this site will still remember. A lot of things can happen between now and November. People are desperate for some good news about anything and if it keeps coming even if it’s in dribs and drabs every few days, I think Trump will win and not buy a tiny margin either.
People have had months and months of nothing but gloom and doom news and I believe the American public is ready for good news of any kind at this point. So far the Democrats are still spouting gloom and doom and very negative thinking. People really are tired of it at this point.
One final thing Bill Gates is very much against the wealth tax the far left would definitely support and push. Warren Buffett is a Democrat. However he has voted for Republicans before. People like to identify with winners and Bill Gates and Warren Buffett certainly are winners at least in the financial sense. Depending on what they say between now and the election, people may vote right along with how they think Bill Gates and Warren Buffett
Will vote.

Carcounter
Video Poker Master

Post by Carcounter »

I just posted in another thread. I think this is the beginning of the end for Biden.

billryan
Video Poker Master

Post by billryan »

So the same people that think Bill Gates is trying to insert microchips into the corona vaccine will vote the was he says, if he decides to vote for trump?

Carcounter
Video Poker Master

Post by Carcounter »

What?

Carcounter
Video Poker Master

Post by Carcounter »

Have your fist cup of coffee, then make some sense.

billryan
Video Poker Master

Post by billryan »

The right wing has been targeting Bill Gates for months now. But you people seem to think that not only will he support Trump, but that others will vote for trump because he does. There isn't enough coffee in the omniverse to try and make sense out of that.

advantage playe
Video Poker Master

Post by advantage playe »

bill ryan ,like all dem leftys , has not made sense yet ! why would he start now ??

olds442jetaway
Video Poker Master

Post by olds442jetaway »

no matter what people will try to identify with and emulate a winner. That’s the bottom line

felix

Post by felix »

I totally agree with olds44jetaway. If Trump can just add the votes of Bill Gates and Warren Buffet to his total, those 2 votes might push him over the top! Let's all call Gates and Buffet and urge them to vote for Trump.

But ---- do not mail your ballots in, Bill and Warren! If you do, your ballots might be stolen by the el corruptees and Trump could lose the election by 2 votes!

FAA
Video Poker Master

Post by FAA »

Harris is mild compared to Warren, Sanders crowd, which was Dem’s nightmare nomination direction. And she’s in the bag for big tech.