Biden’s lead is slipping

Talk about your new shoes, new car, or UFO's!
tech58
Video Poker Master

Re: Biden’s lead is slipping

Post by tech58 »

He looked confused, as usual. Maybe he thought he was doing an ad for for a funeral home.

rockinrobin

Post by rockinrobin »

notes1 wrote:
Sun Sep 06, 2020 1:47 pm
just watched a biden ad for potus. i guess he will do anything, including describing the deaths of family members, tears and all, just to pull on the heartstrings of some voters.

disgusting.
Calling it disgusting says more about you. Losing a wife, daughter and son in tragedies is part of his life story. You find it disgusting.

I can see why you are a Trump supporter. Lacking compassion seems to be a Trump cult trait.

AngelCanada
Forum Rookie

Post by AngelCanada »

Amen rockin robin amen

notes1
Video Poker Master

Post by notes1 »

trying to milk political support off dead relatives just doesn't cut it for me.

you want to fall for that, i can understand why you are a biden supporter. dems loved to be lied to, by other dems.

rockinrobin

Post by rockinrobin »

What was his lie, Notes? His wife, daughter and son died. What lie did he say regarding that? Where was I lied to? See, your comment doesn't make any damn sense. Just like most of your posts.

notes1
Video Poker Master

Post by notes1 »

i'll say it again, trying to get political support off of dead family members seems desperate and sad. but, then again, liberals will do anything to get power.

i'll ask you the same question, what the hell has biden accomplished in 50 years? you go on believing his speeches and promises. all the stuff he says he going to do, why didn't he do them over the past 4 decades?

what the heck has he been doing? answer....nothing.

billryan
Video Poker Master

Post by billryan »

Isn't that nice. Notes lies so much because he thinks you like to lied to? Bless his confused lil head.

tech58
Video Poker Master

Post by tech58 »

Check first on biden's lying record before casting stones.
And do not tell me you did not see the tape, listing in great detail, his pathological lying on record.
You are just ignoring it! It's what you do.

notes1
Video Poker Master

Post by notes1 »

has anyone else noticed that the news is filled with DEM leaders, mayors/govs/congressman ;

-they are enjoying making rules that limit the citizens rights. they really seem to like the idea making people uncomfortable and miserable. and yet, some of these same dem leaders, don't think the rules pertain to them.

-they are defending 'peaceful' protesters, as we watch their cities and towns burn and get destroyed. the rioters/looters/destroyers are just fine, UNTIL they get too close to one of the dem leaders own property. then, they shut them down.

-they are always trying to scare everyone about the chinese virus, not let businesses reopen, won't take a vaccine (if developed before election), they are always grumpy.

notes1
Video Poker Master

Post by notes1 »

so, joe is doing another scripted interview, with LATE SHOW host and dem supporter. and, of course, he again is milking his family photos to try and get votes. but, this time, the photo shows what appears to be reflected teleprompter script, for joe to read.

just another display of biden's inability to handle the most basic things. and, he is who many want to be next potus.