Violence in Dem run Cities will cost Biden the election

Talk about your new shoes, new car, or UFO's!
tech58
Video Poker Master

Re: Violence in Dem run Cities will cost Biden the election

Post by tech58 »

olds442jetaway wrote:
Fri Sep 04, 2020 4:36 pm
I am probably one of the few people who believe the electoral college should be abolished and we should strictly go by the popular vote
OLD's there is a very good reason why the electoral college is part of our system. I refer you to the test question on the Markets thread.You are one of the few that i know will get it right.

olds442jetaway
Video Poker Master

Post by olds442jetaway »

Yes I know the reason in fact James Madison was particularly concerned about things but I don’t want to give the answer away on this thread. I guess it’s just a mental thing I have in my head about majority rules, but of course I understand the original concept of the electoral college.

notes1
Video Poker Master

Post by notes1 »

i remember when BR made light of cops having water tossed on them. no big deal.

well, as predicted, it just leads to bigger crimes. just watched some poor 74 year old lady in NYC have her purse stolen and punched in then face. give thugs an inch and they will take everything.

nyc going down the toilet, could not happen to a more deserving place. they voted in a liberal mayor, the wanted liberal policies, they did not back the cops, they live like sardines , the virus killed thousands, their gov didn't care about the elderly, and they welcomed the riots/looting. now, crime is on the rise, people are moving out in droves, housing values dropping.

don't expect any sympathy from the rest of us. you getting what you asked for.