Violence in Dem run Cities will cost Biden the election

Talk about your new shoes, new car, or UFO's!
billryan
Video Poker Master

Re: Violence in Dem run Cities will cost Biden the election

Post by billryan »

notes1 wrote:
Sun Aug 30, 2020 7:35 pm
perfect timing. trump was going to visit WI, see the damage, make an evaluation.

DEM gov says STAY OUT. another dem says stay out of our state.

disproves another one of wannabee' stupid arguments. no worry, he will have another tomorrow courtesy, MSDNC, CNN, nyt, wapo, etc.
It actually helps prove my point, but it seems your blind hatred doesn't let you see that.
Trunp tweeted over a hundred times yesterday. Which of those would you consider to have been a call for calm and unity? Trumps amerika is turning into a dystopian nightmare. If only we had a strong leader.

notes1
Video Poker Master

Post by notes1 »

BURN BABY BURN!!!

let the dem run cities that are allowing the burning, looting, destruction, violence and rioting go on and on and on. let it serve as a daily reminder to all voters, what they can expect, if they let liberals run their cities. let dems run the country, it will be just the same. chaos.

let the exodus out of NYC continue. let folks see what happens to their property investment, when people don't want to live in cities run by mobs. it is happening in soooo many dem run cities.

don't send in the national guard, let it burn! let the residents see what they get, when they elect left leaning inept politicians, who protect themselves, but let others suffer.

trump could not have asked for a more powerful re-election tool.

BURN BABY BURN!!!

notes1
Video Poker Master

Post by notes1 »

biden and dems are scrambling, they are in trouble and know it.

today, after months of nothing, joe denounced the street crimes being committed.
surprise, when the polls show him in trouble, he back tracks. now, no end to fracking in PA. too bad joe, damage done.

and, 6 DEM mayors in minn are now supporting TRUMP, dems supporting trump, there are a lot more where those six came from. dems tried to play cute with the street thugs, now, they are paying the price.

olds442jetaway
Video Poker Master

Post by olds442jetaway »

I saw a short interview today. A New Yorker talking about the city he loves being destroyed by zombies except the zombies/beings that aren’t even human are out night after night and they are real. The city has turned into a horror movie.

billryan
Video Poker Master

Post by billryan »

Ten people in his orbit indicted or conicted.
His charity shut down for fraud and under criminal investigation.
The rights of tens of thousands tramped upon, and yet his supporters think he stands for law and order.

advantage playe
Video Poker Master

Post by advantage playe »

hey billryan , follow Leo Terrell, dyed in the cloth dem who came to his senses and is now voting for Trump !!!

billryan
Video Poker Master

Post by billryan »

A show of hands- who here had ever heard of this guy before he decided to back trump?
Five minutes of fame?

advantage playe
Video Poker Master

Post by advantage playe »

he is a well known civil rights attorney , known by many , except you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

billryan
Video Poker Master

Post by billryan »

advantage playe wrote:
Tue Sep 01, 2020 9:57 am
he is a well known civil rights attorney , known by many , except you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

According to his Wikipedia page, he has been a talk radio host since 1995, and did some pro bono work for the NCCP back in the Bush administration. Since then he seems to be famous for being a talking head on various television show. His biggest role appears to be a color commentator during OJ Simpsons civil case. His most recent " civil rights" case seems to be trying to re-instate a football player expelled for assaulting a referee. That was in the late 1990s, if I read the article correctly.
You are correct, I never heard of him. Evidently few people have. In his one race for public office, he finished fifth out of seven candidates.

felix

Post by felix »

billryan wrote:
Sun Aug 30, 2020 1:31 pm
If Trump gets in? If Trump gets in? Trump has been in for the last three and a half years. He's certainly lead us to a good spot, hasn't he?
I realize facts aren't something that Republicans put much faith in, but do you think it was a coincidence that much of the crime started about the same time covid shut down all the schools and cost some forty million Americans their jobs?
He meant to write "If Trump starts being president," not "If Trump gets in."

But ----- there lies the bigly misunderstanding among Trump voters. This guy standing before you, telling you what he will do to make America safe if he is elected, has ALREADY been president for almost four years!

Never before in the history of the presidency has an incumbent president campaigned as a challenger. If I win, I'm gonna change this and change that! :|