Who would want to live in Trumps Amerika?

Talk about your new shoes, new car, or UFO's!
billryan
Video Poker Master

Who would want to live in Trumps Amerika?

Post by billryan »

Riots in the street, an unabated killer disease that trump is now claiming only took 10,000 lives instead of 180,000. Vaccines and medicines rushed into use with no regard for science. torchlit processions by neo-nazis. This is the future you want for your country?
Sure the country is going to hell in a bucket, but at least your 401K is looking good. I mean, that's how we judge people here in Amerika, right? By the size of their bankroll. Am I right -notes? You seem to think that's the way you value someone. You've said it often enough
Who doesn't want seventeen year old vigilantes killing people? If that sounds good, please vote for trump.Or one can take a step back and eliminate the cancer that is causing all of this.
Joe Biden voters doesn't need a torchlit procession to show them the right path.

rockinrobin

Post by rockinrobin »

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

billryan
Video Poker Master

Post by billryan »

I had lunch today with a trump supporter. He was showing me trumps tweets from a day ago.
In one, he is claiming only a little more than 9000 people have actually died from Covid, but an hour later he is calling for Gov. Cuomo to be jailed for killing tens of thousands of elderly with Covid.

notes1
Video Poker Master

Post by notes1 »

rockinrobin wrote: ↑
Mon Aug 31, 2020 1:11 pm
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
still waiting for you to put a badge on, tough guy.

POKERKAT
Forum Regular

Post by POKERKAT »

To billryan....did this guy actually notice the "disconnect" in the tweet information?

billryan
Video Poker Master

Post by billryan »

POKERKAT wrote: ↑
Mon Aug 31, 2020 2:49 pm
To billryan....did this guy actually notice the "disconnect" in the tweet information?
Completely oblivious.

POKERKAT
Forum Regular

Post by POKERKAT »

I also remember the days when we could disagree politically and still find common ground. Things are too divisive now. I admit that I never liked Trump, for many reasons, in particular this......
"I'll go backstage before a show, and everyone's getting dressed and ready and everything else. And you know, no men are anywhere. And I'm allowed to go in because I'm the owner of the pageant. And therefore I'm inspecting it," he told the radio host in April 2005. "You know they're standing there with no clothes. And you see these incredible looking women. And so I sort of get away with things like that."
Since I have a teenage grand daughter, this really told me a lot about him. I hoped that the many others working in government would keep us safe, help guide him in his job as has happened before. I was wrong.

seemoreroyals
VP Veteran

Post by seemoreroyals »

billryan wrote: ↑
Mon Aug 31, 2020 12:54 pm
Riots in the street, an unabated killer disease that trump is now claiming only took 10,000 lives instead of 180,000. Vaccines and medicines rushed into use with no regard for science. torchlit processions by neo-nazis. This is the future you want for your country?
Sure the country is going to hell in a bucket, but at least your 401K is looking good. I mean, that's how we judge people here in Amerika, right? By the size of their bankroll. Am I right -notes? You seem to think that's the way you value someone. You've said it often enough
Who doesn't want seventeen year old vigilantes killing people? If that sounds good, please vote for trump.Or one can take a step back and eliminate the cancer that is causing all of this.
Joe Biden voters doesn't need a torchlit procession to show them the right path.
:up: :up: :up: :up: :up:

rockinrobin

Post by rockinrobin »

notes1 wrote: ↑
Mon Aug 31, 2020 2:26 pm
rockinrobin wrote: ↑
Mon Aug 31, 2020 1:11 pm
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
still waiting for you to put a badge on, tough guy.
Still waiting on you to answer all the questions posed to you that you never answer. I am a 60 year old grandmother. I never said I was a tough guy. I will also call out police officers who are bad. I have never said all police officers are bad, but the ones who use brutality unnecessarily should be called out.
You sit here and try to demean anyone who doesn't agree with you. You don't ever try to have a civil debate. You are all about rage and hate. Get help.

JIMDUECE`SWILD
Video Poker Master

Post by JIMDUECE`SWILD »

billryan wrote: ↑
Mon Aug 31, 2020 12:54 pm
You don't like it you can leave. Don't let the door hit you in the behind on the way out ! !