Who would want to live in Trumps Amerika?

Talk about your new shoes, new car, or UFO's!
rockinrobin

Re: Who would want to live in Trumps Amerika?

Post by rockinrobin »

"You don't like it you can leave. Don't let the door hit you in the behind on the way out ! !"

That's a BS response. This is our country just as much as yours. You don't get to tell me to leave if I don't like something! You Trump lovers didn't like the country before he was elected and you didn't get your damn asses out of here. We can fight to save the democracy. It is our right. My family served this country for over 50 years. They fought for that right. You can take your comment and stick it in your behind!

billryan
Video Poker Master

Post by billryan »

Please don't feed the Peanut Gallery.

seemoreroyals
VP Veteran

Post by seemoreroyals »

rockinrobin wrote:
Mon Aug 31, 2020 6:13 pm
"You don't like it you can leave. Don't let the door hit you in the behind on the way out ! !"

That's a BS response. This is our country just as much as yours. You don't get to tell me to leave if I don't like something! You Trump lovers didn't like the country before he was elected and you didn't get your damn asses out of here. We can fight to save the democracy. It is our right. My family served this country for over 50 years. They fought for that right. You can take your comment and stick it in your behind!
:up: :up: :up: :up: :up:

billryan
Video Poker Master

Post by billryan »

1968 called. It wants its rhetoric back.

felix

Post by felix »

Here's a really funny joke Trump told yesterday. It's a real scream! A side-splitter.

"A cop who chokes people is like a golfer missing a putt. The golfer also chokes."

Ho ho ho! Trump is so funny! He ought to think about a reality show after they force him to vacate the White House in January.

You know: "I'm not leaving! I got cheated!"

"Donald, you lost by 64 million votes! C'mon man!"

"They counted the votes from California, Florida and New York! No fair!"

felix

Post by felix »

JIMDUECE`SWILD wrote:
Mon Aug 31, 2020 5:09 pm
billryan wrote:
Mon Aug 31, 2020 12:54 pm
Riots in the street, an unabated killer disease that trump is now claiming only took 10,000 lives instead of 180,000. Vaccines and medicines rushed into use with no regard for science. torchlit processions by neo-nazis. This is the future you want for your country?
Sure the country is going to hell in a bucket, but at least your 401K is looking good. I mean, that's how we judge people here in Amerika, right? By the size of their bankroll. Am I right -notes? You seem to think that's the way you value someone. You've said it often enough
Who doesn't want seventeen year old vigilantes killing people? If that sounds good, please vote for trump.Or one can take a step back and eliminate the cancer that is causing all of this.
Joe Biden voters doesn't need a torchlit procession to show them the right path.
You don't like it you can leave. Don't let the door hit you in the behind on the way out ! !
You don't like it you can leave. Ohhhhh, very good! Massive 9th grade brainpower at work!