Another Protest LOL

Talk about your new shoes, new car, or UFO's!
notes1
Video Poker Master

Re: Another Protest LOL

Post by notes1 »

i'd rather watch anything other than high paid, spoiled, financially irresponsible folks;

-tell me i am a racist and so is most of the country
-tell me how i should act, feel and the opinions i should have
-tell me how privileged i have been
-young over paid, soon to be broke, who have accomplished little, except make a 3 pt shot or toss a football 70 yds
-i want my entertainment, without receiving a lecture from athletes or hollywood
-those same athletes and hollywood stars sure seem to have an above average drug use, legal/law enforcement problems and marriage breakups. they should not be telling anybody anything, until they get their own house in order.

maybe your life is limited to sports, but for others, there is plenty of other fun diversions and entertainment in life.

that will teach them!

Eduardo
Video Poker Master

Post by Eduardo »

Turn on the game, turn off the pregame. Seems simple enough. I'm tired of this cancel culture based on political disagreement.

notes1
Video Poker Master

Post by notes1 »

i am not advocating cancel culture. there is more to life than just sports, for some of us. i am suggesting others seek another diversion.

i used to be addicted, like you, but have grown weary and cannot separate the on/off the field actions of so many players. when i see a bunch of young men, who have done nothing for the country/society, other than play sports, take a knee, it pisses me off.

i am not going to take the time to look it up, but i can almost guarantee the incidence of drug use, law enforcement problems, fathering multiple children by multiple mothers, bankruptcy, marriage breakups, all occur at a much higher rate among paid athletes, than the rest of society. i have no interest in taking advice or being lectured from these folks.

and, as a viewer, we are supposed to know this and simply disregard it, as more and more symbols of their' causes', are displayed on the screen and shoved in my face.

i wonder how you would like it if the guy who cuts your lawn, your plumber, your car repair person, every business you interacted with, wore MAGA or trump clothing? what if your kids teachers, college professors, all taught conservative views only and the evils of progressiveness.

now, the current perception is that all this 'wokeness', the causes, the rioting, the destruction is being supported by the majority of americans. this is false and will not be tolerated for much longer. people are not going to accept that a bunch of young thugs can come up to them, at anytime, surround them, interrupt their meals, make them feel threatened and get away with it. i will remind these thugs, there are far more of us, we have a lot more voting power, a lot more arms to defend ourselves and a lot more money, to get law and order restored.

and, it will be restored.

Eduardo
Video Poker Master

Post by Eduardo »

I don't care if anyone wears MAGA or Trump clothing. Or a Biden hat. It doesn't set me off one bit and it won't impact whether or not I support their business. This vitriol towards people with differing political views is completely foreign to me.

billryan
Video Poker Master

Post by billryan »

get off of my lawn, you bunch of ungrateful punks. don't you know notes has more money and guns than you do. Just ask him ,he will tell you.
oooh, the joy of typing with one hand.
how stimulating.

notes1
Video Poker Master

Post by notes1 »

i made my point, i want my entertainment without a lecture. and, i am not going to take the advice/suggestions/forced in my face opinions, from a group (athletes/hollywood), that i admire less than most of society. same goes for non working, non tax paying demonstrators, college professors and anyone else else living off the taxpayer.

as far as not being bothered by anyone wearing a MAGA/BIDEN hat, i am not bothered either, but it sure seems to bother a whole lot of trump haters, when they see maga stuff.

reminds me, 4 years ago, i saw hillary clothing, bumper stickers, lawn signs, all over. everyplace you turned there was something with hillary's name on it. now, NOTHING. no one seems to have anything that says BIDEN, zippo. confirms the enthusiasm gap between trump and biden supporters.

billryan
Video Poker Master

Post by billryan »

notes1 wrote:
Thu Sep 10, 2020 10:51 pm
do something positive for your country and for yourself;

-stop going to NBA games
-stop going to MLB games
-stop going to NFL games
-do not watch these games on tv
-do not buy sports items from these teams

do you think these clowns give a damn about you or any fan? they think THEY are more important. they don't believe we can go without our sports fix. prove them wrong.

screw them all. hit them in their pocketbooks, then let's see how tough they are.
You don't want anyone to tell you what to do or watch, but have no problem telling people what they should do. Isn't there a word for people like that?

notes1
Video Poker Master

Post by notes1 »

i am voicing my opinion, without threats or violence. more than one can say about members of your team.

Eduardo
Video Poker Master

Post by Eduardo »

i am voicing my opinion, without threats or violence. more than one can say about members of your team.

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/blame-a ... d=58912889

notes1
Video Poker Master

Post by notes1 »

Eduardo wrote:
Fri Sep 11, 2020 10:57 am

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/blame-a ... d=58912889
what would you expect from a news media source that is complicit with the covering up of damage caused by PEACEFUL demonstrators/protesters/rioters. the same media that is in the bag for dems and biden. and, the same media, that has offered coverage that is 90-95% negative toward trump.

that article means nothing. how many cases have been shown of trump supporters being attacked, just for wearing a hat, including children.

would you like to compare the violence done by trump supporters vs biden folks? i didn't think so.