TRUMP SUPPORTERS ONLY...others don't read

Talk about your new shoes, new car, or UFO's!
notes1
Video Poker Master

TRUMP SUPPORTERS ONLY...others don't read

Post by notes1 »

no complaints from trump haters... don't read, don't waste your time here, you've been warned!

trump supporters know what they want. don't let the 'haters' get us off message.

-we want regulated, controlled, defined borders. the other side replies, let'm all in.
-we want less government in our lives, we will take responsibility for our actions. the other side wants a mama.
-we want the country and schools to reopen...safely. the other side is too afraid or lazy.
-we want a growing economy that gives everyone an opportunity to find work. the other side wants a guaranteed income, even if unwilling to work.
-we want safe streets, neighborhoods, communities and cities. the other side don't want police, they want to send a social worker, instead of a cop.
-we want everyone to have an equal opportunity, regardless of skin color, religion, wealth. no favoritism. the other side wants quotas.
-we want free speech and a free, unbiased press. the other side only wants to hear what they support and are not concerned that the press favors one side. they support 'cancel' culture, for those who disagree with them.
-we don't want our allies taking advantage of us. wealthy countries like germany, should pay their fair share. the other side doesn't want to offend anyone, other than trump supporters.
-china is not our friend. at best, a competitor. at worst, our enemy. we want them treated that way. the other side allows them to rob us blind.
-we don't care about empty speeches that promise the world, but don't deliver. we want results. the other side lovessss speeches, that make promises.

we don't need someone to 'feel our pain'. the other really wants a hug.

AngelCanada
Forum Rookie

Post by AngelCanada »

This has got to be the funniest thing I have read on this board, the title especially. It reminds me of something my 10 year old nephew might write "Only friends come into my Clubhouse! If you are not my friend don't come in!"

billryan
Video Poker Master

Post by billryan »

Sounds like a fun bunch. The He Man Woman Haters Club. No Gurlz aloud!

AngelCanada
Forum Rookie

Post by AngelCanada »

billryan wrote:
Sat Sep 05, 2020 8:26 pm
Sounds like a fun bunch. The He Man Woman Haters Club. No Gurlz aloud!
I didn't think of that one, excellent choice though. Now that brings back memories, especially the buffoonery of the villains of each Little Rascals episode. Alfalfa Spanky Buckwheat Porky Stymie Butch Worm anyone of them could argue more intelligently, and honestly. Notice one glaring absence from the Fascist/Narcissist Manifesto posted; absolutely no mention whatsoever of Vladimir Putin and Russia being a threat not only to the USA but also the world.

tech58
Video Poker Master

Post by tech58 »

The ac & br show. Never short of mindless drivel. Even on a thread where their not wanted and is over their head.

Notes,in an attempt to speak to people with open minds,has brought them out from under the bridge and and they are exhibit A for EXACTLY what he is talking about!

And the band played on.

billryan
Video Poker Master

Post by billryan »

Lions and tigers and bears, oh my.
lions and tigers and bears ,oh my.

notes1
Video Poker Master

Post by notes1 »

what else can one expect from a biden supporter. they can't/won't debate the issues, they have no accomplishments to run on and their far left platform is one that the majority of the country disagrees with.

so, all they are left with is to toss out infantile, smart a$$ remarks. let's see what happens if joe tries to do that during the debates, if he debates.

rascal
VP Veteran

Post by rascal »

I am neither a Trump hater or a Biden fan. I have posted on this board in the past that I will never vote for anyone for president who willfully evaded the draft. (Bill Clinton, Donald Trump). I feel strongly that a president should have military service in their background. Modern era presidents who served include Eisenhower, Kennedy, Johnson, Nixon, Ford, Carter, Reagan, the first Bush, and the second Bush. How can someone truly understand the critical role of Commander in Chief without ever having served?

That said, I am very concerned about the current reporting that Trump made absolutely despicable comments about servicemen killed in action. I am hoping and praying that these reports turn out to be false. But based on what he earlier said about John McCain, I have my doubts. (Trump, during the 2016 campaign, called McCain a loser for being captured by North Vietnamese forces during the Vietnam War. He said he prefers servicemen who weren't captured. An infantile remark if I've ever heard one.) My doubts are increased because of Trump's proven evasion of the draft due to "bone spurs."

Despite what Trump said about McCain, I still retain a hope that the sitting President of the United States, our Commander in Chief, did not disrespect our servicemen, and particularly servicemen who made the ultimate sacrifice for their country.

notes1
Video Poker Master

Post by notes1 »

i didn't care for trump's comments about mccain either. i am also not a fan of 'anonymous' placed sources. didn't john bolton, no friend of trump, deny trump said those things in the Atlantic article.

one other comment and it does not justify trump's comments about mccain. but, wasn't mccain somewhat responsible for the 'Hillary paid for' bogus steele dossier getting investigated. maybe trump was pissed over that.

and finally, are we better to judge someone by what they say or by what they do. which potus has been better to the military, since reagan?

billryan
Video Poker Master

Post by billryan »

Better for the military?

trump brags that he got people a raise. Big deal. The Military gets a raise almost every year and it is tied to a specific set of criteria.
trump brags he got vets doctors choice. That is a flat out lie. Obama signed the law in 2015.
trump cut and ran in Syria, resulting in the death of thousands of our allies. Allies our military needs. You can bet our nations and tribes will hesitate before signing up with us after that.
trump literally stole billions from the military to pay for the wall that he promised Mejico would pay for.
Before the 2016 election, trump needlessly sent thousands of the military away from their families to the South West border where , by law, they pretty much did nothing for a month.
trump has tried to politicize the military, has threatened to use it against American citizens, interfered in the military justice system and denigrated service members.