Lets hear from some trump fans about the debate?

Talk about your new shoes, new car, or UFO's!
billryan
Video Poker Master

Lets hear from some trump fans about the debate?

Post by billryan »

Anyone want to defend him?

Eduardo
Video Poker Master

Post by Eduardo »

Has there been a worse "debate" in American history?

Either man should have been able to destroy the other, given the circumstances. Both made fools of themselves and one another.

Pathetic.

Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Post by Tedlark »

Even though they both turned tonight's debate into a 3 ring circus, did Mr. Biden really need to call President Trump a clown that many times? Other than calling each other a liar, did you hear President Trump call Mr. Biden any other names such as clown?

This first debate was a debacle for both sides.

billryan
Video Poker Master

Post by billryan »

Stand back, and stand by.

seemoreroyals
VP Veteran

Post by seemoreroyals »

More damage to trump than to Biden. Telling the Proud Boys to stand down and stand by was unacceptable. If there were any questions to his feelings on white supremesists now we know. Overall, worst debate I have ever seen. Mainly because of trump's bullying, interrupting, and lying.

billryan
Video Poker Master

Post by billryan »

I'm not sure anyone won the debate, but I'm certain trump lost it.

If you read his entire arc, it's even worse.
Someone can cut and paste it but it reads like- Proud Boys- stand back and stand by( Not Stand Down)
He then says someone needs to deal with Antifa. I'm sure many of his proud boys dirtbags are taking this as an order. Take care of Antifa. Why do I say this? Because proud boys across the internet are saying it.

olds442jetaway
Video Poker Master

Post by olds442jetaway »

I still give Trump a slim margin. Biden has no substance at all. He had the best tie though. Trump’s was awful. Chris Wallace’s not much better.

olds442jetaway
Video Poker Master

Post by olds442jetaway »

If Trump can hold on shooting from the hip a bit, hammer home jobs and the economy and destroy the dems on their disgraceful stand on crime, he could win. The spiking in early phase 2 of the virus isn’t helping. We were at 1 percent, now at 2. Highest since early June. ( CT ) Let’s see what the stock market will do in the next few days. It will pick the winner.

Carcounter
Video Poker Master

Post by Carcounter »

Awful debate. If Trump had let Biden speak, he would have been better off. In time I think people will think Trump won because he was clearly more forceful.

billryan
Video Poker Master

Post by billryan »

Has anyone heard from Notes? It's certainly not like him to not post for so long.