Lets hear from some trump fans about the debate?

Talk about your new shoes, new car, or UFO's!
billryan
Video Poker Master

Re: Lets hear from some trump fans about the debate?

Post by billryan »

Now it turns out that trump didn't get tested before Tuesdays debate. Even though he agreed to get tested, he showed up so late that they would have had to delay the debate before the results would be back.
Even after they found out his aide had tested positive, they went ahead with a fundraiser and didn't notify the Biden camp.
CNN showing a small group of pro-trump people outside Walter Reed, with not a mask in sight.

Waiting4RF
VP Veteran

Post by Waiting4RF »

You made me look. I see the majority have masks on.

advantage playe
Video Poker Master

Post by advantage playe »

somebody is fibbing !

billryan
Video Poker Master

Post by billryan »

CNN was showing a small group, with two people waving American flags, and two wearing blue trump flags, with another half dozen people. Not one was wearing a mask. No idea what they were showing an hour later.

billryan
Video Poker Master

Post by billryan »

trumps doctor held a press briefing where he said the president was diagnosed positive 72 hours ago and started taking an experimental drug therapy 48 hours ago. Something is very wrong here.
The official store is falling apart.

advantage playe
Video Poker Master

Post by advantage playe »

They say Trump is doing very well and is expected to fully recover . so please stop the cnn ,standing for communist news network, propaganda !!

billryan
Video Poker Master

Post by billryan »

trumps doctor said he is 72 hours into treatment and got an experimental drug Wednesday morning. This is his doctor saying that. That day, trump went to Minnesota for a rally and had a fundraiser on Thursday.
The WH is saying he was diagnosed Thursday night. His doctor is saying something very different here.
Something is very fishy here.
I hope he fully recovers because he has some explaining to do.
Chris Christie now positive, Conway now positive. It's looking more and more like the prez hosted a super spreader event at the White House last Saturday.

billryan
Video Poker Master

Post by billryan »

I have no idea if Fox is reporting this, but both the NY Times and CNN have a copy of a paper released by a WH official who states the President is not yet on a clear path to recovery.

billryan
Video Poker Master

Post by billryan »

trumps doctor issued a typo filled clarification, saying when he said 72 hours, he actually meant three days.
CNN showing a crowd right now, and I'd say slightly less than half are wearing masks. A few have masks down around their necks.

rascal
VP Veteran

Post by rascal »

billryan, that's not the photo you need to be looking at. On several of the news sites there is a photo of the gathering in the Rose Garden for the announcement of Judge Barrett for the Supreme Court. Very few people in that photo are wearing masks, and they are all tightly jammed together in he seating area. That gathering at the White House, I am sure, was the catalyst for many of the positive tests among White House staffers and various politicians. I am neither for Trump or Biden, but as a medical professional I am absolutely dumbfounded that the leader of the Free World has so foolishly rejected the strong advice of his own medical and science advisors. I heard this earlier today: "The mask user is on the campaign trail. The mask critic is in the hospital."