Lets hear from some trump fans about the debate?

Talk about your new shoes, new car, or UFO's!
Webman
Video Poker Master

Re: Lets hear from some trump fans about the debate?

Post by Webman »

billryan wrote:
Wed Sep 30, 2020 9:07 am
Has anyone heard from Notes? It's certainly not like him to not post for so long.
MIA for 11 days now. Hope everything is alright.

rascal
VP Veteran

Post by rascal »

I think Trump absolutely destroyed his opponent Chris Wallace!

olds442jetaway
Video Poker Master

Post by olds442jetaway »

Dow up 377 points so far today. We know what that means if it holds

billryan
Video Poker Master

Post by billryan »

Webman wrote:
Wed Sep 30, 2020 9:29 am
billryan wrote:
Wed Sep 30, 2020 9:07 am
Has anyone heard from Notes? It's certainly not like him to not post for so long.
MIA for 11 days now. Hope everything is alright.
ditto.

olds442jetaway
Video Poker Master

Post by olds442jetaway »

Ditto

billryan
Video Poker Master

Post by billryan »

olds442jetaway wrote:
Wed Sep 30, 2020 12:05 pm
Dow up 377 points so far today. We know what that means if it holds
I don't believe it means what you seem to think it does. Almost every source says last night was a disaster for trump and a giant stepping stone for Biden, and the market is greeting that news quite positively.
It's funny you bring this up whenever the market is up, but are pretty silent when the Dow craters like it did last week.

advantage playe
Video Poker Master

Post by advantage playe »

there is such a thing as time away from the laptop ! i think trump inadvertently helped babble by not letting him finish a few of his statments as he was starting to get a bit lost. also wallace defended biden when he forgot what one of the questions was ! he is supposed to be unbiased , just like BR. is that right bill ??

billryan
Video Poker Master

Post by billryan »

Am I supposed to be unbiased? Your reputation for saying asinine things is well known, but why you would think I'm unbiased ? This might be one of the stupidest things you've come up with.

advantage playe
Video Poker Master

Post by advantage playe »

sorry YOU R A LEFTY , you should not take offense if u are indeed a dem lefty . of coarse there is hope that sense ablity may eventually set in ! cuando ,cuando ??

seemoreroyals
VP Veteran

Post by seemoreroyals »

To olds, AP and other trump supporters:

How can you in good conscious support trump, who essentially is telling us all if I win the election, it is legitimate. If I lose, the election is rigged and I am going to do everything possible to shred the American election process which is the hallmark of our democracy, and I am going to go to the supreme court to try to hold on to power?

Additionally he is lying to the American people about the mail in voting process. Which he himself uses to vote, and what millions of other of us really would like to have available to us to vote this year in light of the pandemic we are going through. He is also threatening to send his supporters to the polling places to harass potential voters. He may not do it directly, but how is it going to look with Proud Boys and other trump youth thugs hanging out with guns while people wait in line to vote?

Our current president has said he would not support a peaceful acceptance of the election results. If you look at the sum total of the last nearly four years trump has been an abysmal failure. The only thing he has been really good at is lying, BSing, being divisive and pouring gas on our racial inequality problem that we have had for a long time. I could go on an go into detail of trump's mishandling of the coronavirus and other trump failures but for now I would like to remind anyone that is reading this including those that don't actively post, how important it is to vote.