TRUMP-1 NBC-0

Talk about your new shoes, new car, or UFO's!
tech58
Video Poker Master

TRUMP-1 NBC-0

Post by tech58 »

Despite totally biased moderator Trump does his thing!
biden cannot even handle softball questions on the other networks charade!
People see thru this bias and see the fear in their eyes.

TRUMP 2020!!!

billryan
Video Poker Master

Post by billryan »

NBC in Tucson didn't show Trump. They relegated it to CNBC, while the Biden one was on ABC and another channel.
I mostly watched the baseball game. That one isn't pre-determined.

Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Post by Tedlark »

And how do you know the baseball game wasn't gaffed?

Carcounter
Video Poker Master

Post by Carcounter »

Especially since the Astros played

billryan
Video Poker Master

Post by billryan »

It was the Dodgers vs the Braves. No one cares enough to gaff it.
NBC Tucson showed trumps town hall on tape at 8PM Arizona time, where ABC showed Bidens at 5PM and then repeated it at 8PM.

billryan
Video Poker Master

Post by billryan »

Early tv ratings have Biden winning quite handily. Over all platforms, about 20% more Americans watched Biden than trumpski. I'm mildly surprised as so many people enjoy a good trainwreck. Somebodies act is wearing thin.
Christians in Arizona are running ads accusing donnie of exploiting their religion.

Eduardo
Video Poker Master

Post by Eduardo »

I was out, so didn't watch either. But if I was going to watch one, it would have been Trump. Biden can't tell me anything I don't already know he's going to say. Trump could have declared war on North Korea live for all we know. Reading the summaries, neither had anything too unexpected, so glad I didn't waste my time. I mean, other than Trump saying several things that would have been disqualifying for any other Presidential candidate that his supporters for some reason dismiss as "just Trump being Trump." I guess that's the point of this election. Is Trump being Trump acceptable for the leader of the greatest nation on earth? You decide.

For me, you shouldn't need anything other than his Twitter feed to decide he is completely unqualified for the job.

billryan
Video Poker Master

Post by billryan »

donnie retweeted a story from the Babylon Bee, evidently not realizing it was a tongue in check article by a satirical online newspaper.

Chicagoan

Post by Chicagoan »

I doubt if Trump can turn the election around at this late stage of the game. He needs to salvage what is left of his reputation, drop the strident and hurtful attacks, and for what is left of his presidency act presidential. There is no shame in trying and failing; it happens to us all. The shame is when you cannot handle a defeat with grace and class. Trump needs to stop what he is doing and accept defeat and move on with his life.

notes1
Video Poker Master

Post by notes1 »

just like hillary has done?