sizzling sevens

Talk about your new shoes, new car, or UFO's!
ansoda
Forum Regular

sizzling sevens

Post by ansoda »

I was playing vp late Xmas eve at the Isle in biloxi, and because of the thin crowds couldn't help but notice a lady playing the end slot in a row of sizzling sevens machines. She was very intent on her game and playing swiftly when suddenly her call lights lit up and the machine began to ring out a jackot. The attendants came and began to do their paper work. As they did so, the lady began to play the next machine to her left. Lo and behold, she did it again! Lights and bells , more attendants, what a sight. All had calmed down, attendants departed, she played on. About a half hour later I was on my last $20 when I noticed she was on the other end of the row and joined by a young girl. Yep, she hit again! Three jackpots in the space of about an hour. Having finished my session, I walked over to see her payoff and was floored when I saw she was playing max bet (3 credits) on a$5 machine! 1600 payout,x3,x5.=$24000. She was leaving the area and put her arm around the young girl, kissed her cheek and said, See baby, there is a Santa! That made my Xmas Eve glow. Thanks... 

jm002546

Post by jm002546 »

Do you know just how generous Santa was? Surely not 3@$24000.

ansoda
Forum Regular

Post by ansoda »

No, not 3 at 24000. 24000 total. I didn't actually see her payouts, but 3  1600 credit jackpots at $5 a credit X's 3 credit max.bet figures to 24000. All I saw was a big red 1600 atop the first set of flaming sevens , the rest of the payout panel was small and I really didn't take the time to read it. I know she was playing max because she was hitting the single bet button 3 times instead of hitting the max bet button. I don''t play slots alot, but I know that is a common practice with the steady slot players.

ansoda
Forum Regular

Post by ansoda »

Additionally, the payout could have been more per jackpot because of incentives for a max bet. I just figured it at the minimum that I saw as I was not about to ask her directly what she had won.