Going to vegas..Sams Town

Discuss all things Las Vegas. Hotels, restaurants, good deals, airfares, cabbies, conventions, shows, etc.
MikeA
Video Poker Master

Re: Going to vegas..Sams Town

Post by MikeA »

Over the past 20-odd years, I've developed CRS.  I've tried switching to the right side of my brain but all that does is make me cross-eyed.  

EDC1977
Video Poker Master

Post by EDC1977 »

Over the past 20-odd years, I've developed CRS.  I've tried switching to the right side of my brain but all that does is make me cross-eyed.  
 Wouldn't that make your head tilt to one side?    Then you'd have to change your username to Eileen.

EDC1977
Video Poker Master

Post by EDC1977 »

to FAYGO: you're good enough to bowl PBA? Or were you referring to ABC/USBC?

Lucky247
Forum Newbie

Post by Lucky247 »

Hi, I live in the Vegas area, and play VP at Sam's Town about 5 days a week.  Starting 1/14, they have a new slot club combining the same card with the Orleans, Gold Coast & Sun Coast.  They have some full pay 10/7
machines, but the progressive machines get the most play.  I play for quads, and take the royals when given.
I also play at the South Point & Green Valley Ranch, and
dislike the lack of payoffs at any of the Stations, and So Pt is so-so.  I do best at Sam's, that's why I play there.
They also have an awesome new Race & Sports Book, which I also play in between VP sessions.  Us locals avoid the strip properties, as they are for tourists.
Lucky247

MikeA
Video Poker Master

Post by MikeA »

[QUOTE=MikeA]Over the past 20-odd years, I've developed CRS.  I've tried switching to the right side of my brain but all that does is make me cross-eyed.  
 Wouldn't that make your head tilt to one side?    Then you'd have to change your username to Eileen.[/QUOTE]Oh Jeeze, that was BAD Ed!

EDC1977
Video Poker Master

Post by EDC1977 »

Ole! When Mike's away, da Cat will play

faygo
Video Poker Master

Post by faygo »

to FAYGO: you're good enough to bowl PBA? Or were you referring to ABC/USBC?

ABC.
But I'm good enough to take on anything,not.

EDC1977
Video Poker Master

Post by EDC1977 »

FAYGO: You're good enough to bowl Nationals but rather save the entry fee for more important things like VP!

faygo
Video Poker Master

Post by faygo »

FAYGO: You're good enough to bowl Nationals but rather save the entry fee for more important things like VP!

Yes and groceries,rent, taxes.

EDC1977
Video Poker Master

Post by EDC1977 »

[QUOTE=youbonash]  FAYGO: You're good enough to bowl Nationals but rather save the entry fee for more important things like VP!

Yes and groceries,rent, taxes.[/QUOTE]  Who said us VP players weren't sensible and responsible.