Low Stakes VP in Atlantic City?

Who has your favorite video poker games? Who should have more?
Fricke
Forum Newbie

Low Stakes VP in Atlantic City?

Post by Fricke »

After years of wasting money on slot machines, I figured I would dedicate 2008 to only video poker. I understand basic strategy, and am beginning to learn a more advanced strategy.

I am planning a last minute trip to Atlantic City tomorrow night. I am taking about $200 with me for gambling, and I am hoping to find some 5 cent machines. My main purpose of this trip is to practice, and get a feel for how long bankroll may last, variences, swings, etc.

My favorite 2 games are DDB and JOB. I know at a 5 cent level I am probably not going to find anything better then then 8/5 for JOB and 9/6 for DDB, but if anyone could provide me with any assistance of where I can find these two games at this denomination, I would really appreciate it.

Thank you in advance.

Fricke

BOOPSAHOY
Video Poker Master

Post by BOOPSAHOY »

Taj Mahal has them in the nickel oasis (smoking) and on the non smoking floor-goodluck!

Fricke
Forum Newbie

Post by Fricke »

BOOPSAHOY,

Thanks for your response. Are there alot of these machines? I know I am going to be arriving at the beginning of the big holiday weekend. I do not mind waiting a little bit for a machine, but do not want to be 20 deep in line waiting for 2 machines.

BOOPSAHOY
Video Poker Master

Post by BOOPSAHOY »

Theres a lot of different games. I saw multiline and single line and I saw JW. I have never seen EVERY macine taken-ever! So dont worry!

scorpio2
VP Veteran

Post by scorpio2 »

tropicana has nickle heaven,but i haven't played there for a few years.