Am I the only one creeped out by joker cards?

Why do you play video poker? What is your favorite game and why?
Eduardo
Video Poker Master

Am I the only one creeped out by joker cards?

Post by Eduardo »

I know some people don't like clowns.  They don't bother me too much in real life.  But for some reason I find joker cards creepy so I never play those games.

MikeA
Video Poker Master

Post by MikeA »

I know some people don't like clowns.  They don't bother me too much in real life.  But for some reason I find joker cards creepy so I never play those games. You don't like clowns!

faygo
Video Poker Master

Post by faygo »

I rather like the little character. the only problem I have is he don't show up as often as not. I also use to like the (dare I say it) slot machine with him on it.

Er... Tangueray wants to know if you were referencing her hit.

Eduardo
Video Poker Master

Post by Eduardo »

Yes, her joker hit in the gold games that is what made me think of it.

faygo
Video Poker Master

Post by faygo »

Yes, her joker hit in the gold games that is what made me think of it.

I admit he (The Joker) can be irritating with his little half *** wink. I find him to be very annoying as he does this as if taunting you. Eduardo, you got a point.  I Hate the Joker. 

shadowman
Video Poker Master

Post by shadowman »

My wife also thinks the joker comes up way too seldom. As a result she started calling it the little f****r.

EDC1977
Video Poker Master

Post by EDC1977 »

Faygo, were you referring to the "Jokers wild" slot 3 reel game? It was one of my favorites before they introduced the 3 reel wheel of fortune game. If the Joker popped up anywhere on the payline, it returned 4 coins and if it matched with 2 other symbols it was wild. 3 jokers anywhere got you 1000 coins(like quad aces!). I saw one in Sams Town a while back but not too many in existance.

Nancy J.

Post by Nancy J. »

Eduardo....the thing to do is jump in and play lots of joker poker. that'll cure you...or not.

faygo
Video Poker Master

Post by faygo »

Faygo, were you referring to the "Jokers wild" slot 3 reel game? It was one of my favorites before they introduced the 3 reel wheel of fortune game. If the Joker popped up anywhere on the payline, it returned 4 coins and if it matched with 2 other symbols it was wild. 3 jokers anywhere got you 1000 coins(like quad aces!). I saw one in Sams Town a while back but not too many in existance.

EDC That's the one. One of the few machines I used to talk to.

EDC1977
Video Poker Master

Post by EDC1977 »

Faygo, that is one of the few slots I'll play when taking a break from VP or waiting for someone when using the washroom. (how many stories have you heard about while waiting by the bathrooms?) I know slots aren't geared for a players profit but they sure are entertaining.