Webman!

Comments and suggestions about VideoPoker.com
dinghy
Video Poker Master

Re: Webman!

Post by dinghy »

OTABILL wrote:
Sun Jul 09, 2023 9:19 pm
Thought you lived in Las Vegas. How could you leave off Phil Kessel, aka Phil the Thrill.
Had to look that one up. :geek: I only pay attention to the stuff I'm interested in. There's no special appeal to me just because something is local.

But I would note that my #4 Phil Mickelson is also known as Phil the Thrill. Because he's always been a risk taker. But now I'm wondering if all Phils are Phil the Thrill.
onemoretry wrote:
Mon Jul 10, 2023 6:59 am
Or, for that matter, Phil Hellmuth?
AKA ... Phil the Thrill. :up:

OTABILL
Video Poker Master

Post by OTABILL »

dinghy wrote:
Sun Jul 16, 2023 10:18 am
OTABILL wrote:
Sun Jul 09, 2023 9:19 pm
Thought you lived in Las Vegas. How could you leave off Phil Kessel, aka Phil the Thrill.
Had to look that one up. :geek: I only pay attention to the stuff I'm interested in. There's no special appeal to me just because something is local.

But I would note that my #4 Phil Mickelson is also known as Phil the Thrill. Because he's always been a risk taker. But now I'm wondering if all Phils are Phil the Thrill.
onemoretry wrote:
Mon Jul 10, 2023 6:59 am
Or, for that matter, Phil Hellmuth?
AKA ... Phil the Thrill. :up:
I gather you are not a hockey fan. Golden Knights won their first Stanley Cup last month.

dinghy
Video Poker Master

Post by dinghy »

OTABILL wrote:
Sun Jul 16, 2023 11:49 am
I gather you are not a hockey fan. Golden Knights won their first Stanley Cup last month.
Not especially. Of the major US team sports, my weakest are hockey, basketball, baseball and football.