practice software vs real life

Discuss video poker programs for the home user
oej719
Video Poker Master

Re: practice software vs real life

Post by oej719 »

He would want to place a silly 750k bet first.

jm002546

Post by jm002546 »

[QUOTE=jm002546] [QUOTE=The Bolt!][QUOTE=cddenver][QUOTE=pokeherguy]
If you win money on the machine its "HOT"!
If you lose money on the machine its"COLD"!

You can be "hot" and still lose money, depending on how you define "hot".  You can have a session above the ER for a given game and still finish in the red, say 99.5% for 9/6 DDB (98.98% ER).  That qualifies as hot, doesn't it?  [/QUOTE]

Who's that suppose to help?  I prefer to go with hot machines means you win and if you lose it's cold. How's that hurt anyone or anything? Random events by definition produce some random hot and cold spells, so it's never incorrect to define a losing sitting as having lost on a cold machine or vice-versa. [/QUOTE]  Hey, teach, what exactly do you teach? Your spelling and punctuation are deplorable! Aren't you SUPPOSE to be smartly? Better take that class out of ADJORNMENT and join it in earnest.[/QUOTE]

Nice way to treat a newbie. Please identify a spelling or punctuation error from my above post and I'll make it a learning experience. I assume you're also referring to my post on what full pay machines really are. Nobody here got that right so I put them on the right track instead of blindly following those who made it all up. In THAT case, who cares what the spelling is if you got the message, which it sure looks like YOU did.

Jimmy, Jimmy, Jimmy.[/QUOTE]  So the caps did not get your attention?  I always considered the classroom a place to learn. So, here's your puzzle: you need a "d" somewhere and a "u" somewhere. If you can solve the puzzle, it will have been a learning experience. We are trying to help the teacher be smarter than the students.