Patriots or that Other Team?

Talk about your new shoes, new car, or UFO's!
faygo
Video Poker Master

Patriots or that Other Team?

Post by faygo »

Who will win?

oej719
Video Poker Master

Post by oej719 »

The other team. Always pull for the good guys.

EDC1977
Video Poker Master

Post by EDC1977 »

Depends on the point spread. Pats have a tough time covering the spread so it may be a good investment picking NY.

cddenver
Video Poker Master

Post by cddenver »

Who will win?

I'm from Boston, and I don't even plan on watching it since it will be a <yawn>'er.  Maybe check out the score once or twice during the game...

faygo
Video Poker Master

Post by faygo »

Who will win?

It was the other team.

oej719
Video Poker Master

Post by oej719 »

Way to go Eli MVP. Those Manning brothers are great football talents plus they are go ole southern boys.
The giants won and beat the point spread.
Well now that the super bowl is over I will concentrate on my professional VP play.

Probably would have been more of a game if San Diego had of played the Giants. All that secret filming by New England did not pay off.

EDC1977
Video Poker Master

Post by EDC1977 »

I'm not sure One eyed jacks, great is an awful strong word. Talented, no doubt and at some point in their careers, they'll become great. It would be like comparing a quad to an RF. I'm not a betting man but my prediction came out alright and I'll be collecting a couple of soft drinks from people at work. Why I didn't watch? A friend said that the commercials this year were weak. I took her word on it.

bigboy

Post by bigboy »

[QUOTE=faygo]Who will win?

I'm from Boston, and I don't even plan on watching it since it will be a <yawn>'er.  Maybe check out the score once or twice during the game...[/QUOTE]
_popupControl();

oej719
Video Poker Master

Post by oej719 »

I'm not sure One eyed jacks, great is an awful strong word. Talented, no doubt and at some point in their careers, they'll become great. It would be like comparing a quad to an RF. I'm not a betting man but my prediction came out alright and I'll be collecting a couple of soft drinks from people at work. Why I didn't watch? A friend said that the commercials this year were weak. I took her word on it.

Actually EDC1977 that was just a public post for my VP mentor. HA HA. Sort of a private joke thing. He thinks he is a hot shot nfl pronasticator

shadowman
Video Poker Master

Post by shadowman »

The commercials were pretty weak, but the game was pretty good (sorry Faygo).

I really didn't have a big favorite going in. I might have been leaning to NE so they could complete the perfect season. However, as the game progressed I saw NY was playing better and the more deserving team. I was pulling for them on that last drive.