Patriots or that Other Team?

Talk about your new shoes, new car, or UFO's!
vpguy3

Re: Patriots or that Other Team?

Post by vpguy3 »

I'm with shadow on this one; weak commercials but a great game (for a change). I remember telling a friend on Saturday when asked for my pick, "if I were in Vegas I would put a C note on the Giants"...wish I had been there given the odds it would have been a nice payoff.

cddenver
Video Poker Master

Post by cddenver »

I'm from Boston, and I don't even plan on watching it since it will be a <yawn>'er.  Maybe check out the score once or twice during the game...

Well, I sure did some crying in my beer.    But I do have to say that the better team won, no arguing about that, so congrats to dem NYG and all their fans.

I seem to remember that at the beginning of the season our favorite non-member (in one of his brief visits) mentioned that he was picking the Pats as well - hope he didn't put too much of his Professional VP winnings on them!

oej719
Video Poker Master

Post by oej719 »

I am sure he has a big hangover this morning. If he bet it all and lost he may have to file bankruptcy again. Take advantage of the american bankruptcy laws that are there to be abused.

Eduardo
Video Poker Master

Post by Eduardo »

That was one of the best Superbowls I've watched.  I didn't care who won this year, just wanted a good game. It delivered.

cddenver
Video Poker Master

Post by cddenver »

I am sure he has a big hangover this morning. If he bet it all and lost he may have to file bankruptcy again. Take advantage of the american bankruptcy laws that are there to be abused.

I agree completely.  What point is there to have personal bankruptcy laws if no one uses them? 

faygo
Video Poker Master

Post by faygo »

That was one of the best Superbowls I've watched.  I didn't care who won this year, just wanted a good game. It delivered.

I agree. My blood reached the boiling point on many occasions, as our local Fox affliate kept losing the signal, at times for 10 minutes or more. fortunately the blasted thing stayed up for the last 1/4.
I think is neat that the younger brother has a ring too.

EDC1977
Video Poker Master

Post by EDC1977 »

Just think Faygo, the brothers will have something to throw in dads face at Thanksgiving. Sorry I missed a good game but I'm more of a fan of the NCAA. Right now,looking forward to March Madness. Wouldn't that be poetic justice to see that Rob guy lose his butt over a superbowl bet.

faygo
Video Poker Master

Post by faygo »

Would that be poetry in motion?

oej719
Video Poker Master

Post by oej719 »

He will have to find a whole bunch of hot machines and play them at the 5cent level to recover, of course using his special plays.
Actually he probably did not lose much cause he doesn't have much.
Maybe he will write another book.

wilcoxfun

Post by wilcoxfun »

I had told people at the super bowl party that New England would win the game but the giants would cover the point spread.  Now if I had only bet on the giants like I thought I would have made some money.  I sure got laughed at after the game about the prediction of New England winning. Everyone else at the party was for the Giants!