Insert Image not working for me (solved)

If you are having problems with a game on this Web site, post here.
MikeA
Video Poker Master

Insert Image not working for me (solved)

Post by MikeA »

The "Insert Image" function is either not working of something has
happened to the access to images on my GoDaddy.Com account.  I can't
post a new image nor can I "see" old images I've hosted for others.  I can still use the link to get to the images on my site...just can't include them in messages here on the forum.Has something changed on this end, or do I need to go beat on my ISP's door?Oh, never mind WM.  CDDenver just confirmed that the software here is working fine.  The problem must be that because of the heavy traffic here on VP.COM, the transfer limit I have must have been reached.  It should reset sometime this month.  I'll contact them and see what it would cost to have that limit bumpped up quite a bit.  I guess that's a good thing because it means there is a LOT of people reading messages here!

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

I've never even come close to reaching the transfer limit on my godaddy accounts.  If that is indeed the cause, I'd be curious what limit you reached.

MikeA
Video Poker Master

Post by MikeA »

I've never even come close to reaching the transfer limit on my godaddy accounts.  If that is indeed the cause, I'd be curious what limit you reached.
Me too:Disk Space:

485.67 MB of 5000.00 MB (9.71%)

Bandwidth:

104.36 MB of 250000.00 MB (0.04%)I've sent them a Technical Support email to find out what's going on.  As you can see from the above, I'm no where near the limits of my account.It does have to be GoDaddy at fault here though because Images on my web space there are not showing up in direct links on another forum too.  We'll have to wait and see though.  I will let you know the outcome of this.

MikeA
Video Poker Master

Post by MikeA »

Okay, the problem with FireFox is solved.  The images that had disappeared on me were caused by some update to an AdBlocker that I was running!  I killed the ad-block software and the pics returned.I can continue hosting pictures for you guys now if you wish to send them to me.