Annoying new advertising

Comments and suggestions about VideoPoker.com
nannypoo
Forum Rookie

Re: Annoying new advertising

Post by nannypoo »

Hi Webman, Nanny Poo here. Hoping everything ok with ads by Oct. 20. Talking about black rectangle and everything screwed up. Got better than happened again. Want play VP tournament!!

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

nannypoo, are you able to save a screenshot of your screen so I can see what it looks like? If so, please try emailing it to forum@videopoker.com and it will be a big help in getting this resolved.

If you are on an iphone, this is usually done by quickly pressing the power and volume up buttons at the same time, then you can email the photo that it saves. But it might be different depending on what device you have.

olds442jetaway
Video Poker Master

Post by olds442jetaway »

I will try it as well Webman when it comes up again

olds442jetaway
Video Poker Master

Post by olds442jetaway »

Here you go Webman. Just came up. Sorry I don’t have time to email it now I have to run for an appointment. I’ll try and get to it later. At least others can see what it looks like and see if they are getting the same thing.
Attachments
IMG_1729.png
IMG_1730.png

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

The black box video ad is normal on some pages, but should not appear while playing a game or when reading the forum.

The other ad is expected but should be infrequent.

olds442jetaway
Video Poker Master

Post by olds442jetaway »

Ok. It is better than before. Guess I understand. Not being a paying member. ( yet ). I really have no complaints about the site overall. It is pretty much the only VP site I visit except the Wizard once in awhile

olds442jetaway
Video Poker Master

Post by olds442jetaway »

The ads that cover the page are appearing much more frequently now. Unfortunately, when I see that happen, I x them out in a split second before even bothering to see what they were advertising because they interrupt what I was doing. Previously, I would at least read what they were advertising and sometimes read their entire presentation. I kind of doubt that I am the only one who reacts this way, but I am no marketing guru. If I remember, the ads appeared at the bottom of the page snd sometimes they would get my attention. The new way, I just mentally equate them with spam and junk. I guess whatever works the best for you revenue wise will be the routine. Can’t say as I blame you. I just wanted to pass along my thoughts.

wildman49
Video Poker Master

Post by wildman49 »

it's worst then ever, this AD mess is to much will be spending less time here till it clears up.

OTABILL
Video Poker Master

Post by OTABILL »

wildman49 wrote:
Thu Dec 14, 2023 11:27 am
it's worst then ever, this AD mess is to much will be spending less time here till it clears up.
Ditto

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

Can you explain what is different now than before that is causing problems?