Summer in review

Did you hit any jackpots? Did you get a great comp? We all want to know!
olds442jetaway
Video Poker Master

Re: Summer in review

Post by olds442jetaway »

Go with your gut Wildman!!

Come Back Kid
Video Poker Master

Post by Come Back Kid »

Wow Wildman, very nice! Congrats!!!

advantage playe
Video Poker Master

Post by advantage playe »

See how easy it is !!

wildman49
Video Poker Master

Post by wildman49 »

Thanks all. There as always is a cost to getting entrees for the cash cube. It was a one-day event. Started at 8a everyone at zero entrees. As you played 300 points got one entree. The first draw was at noon. I pulled the draw at 2p down my max bankroll of $1500.

The second time 2 weeks later thought the same thing starting at zero entrees at 8a. After 2 hours I went to the kiosk did a swipe and it said I had 100 more entrees then I did 2 weeks earlier. After some thought, they did not reset to zero. Two weeks earlier I left after the pay off. So anyone that playing from 2p to 10p the last draw of the night would have more entrees than me if they showed up for this one. I felt like this might not go well. I was there and committed. The hours were ticking off and no draw. By 7p I was now there 11 hours and no draw and down my max bankroll of $1500. Went out to my car fired up my laptop and killed 45min. Came back in swipe my card just before 8p and pulled the draw after 12 hours.

There was a 3rd cash cube 3 weeks later but did not pull a draw. The entrees did start at zero. I think because it was a new Month that they reset. In the middle of that day, I popped the 4k royal to bail out the 14-hour day.

olds442jetaway
Video Poker Master

Post by olds442jetaway »

Wow!!!!! I have had Marathon sessions too lately, but no drawings here.