Bizarro World 2024!

The lighter side... playing for entertainment, less concerned about "the math."
olds442jetaway
Video Poker Master

Re: Bizarro World 2024!

Post by olds442jetaway »

Just pulled into Bizarro. Game plan same as last trip. Wait for loss of 40 times bet amount. Guess we’ll see how it goes. Comp room and maybe 40 or 50 in free play unless I can hit an achievement award ( unlikely ). Then that’s good for another 100 in free play.

FAA
Video Poker Master

Post by FAA »

I've been so undisciplined. Must place cocktail napkins over Bet 3-5 and hold them with a straw or stirrer.

olds442jetaway
Video Poker Master

Post by olds442jetaway »

I had an ok nite and afternoon. Discipline was mostly in order. I did follow the same game plan, but since I didn’t want to play the give back those winnings game again, I waited a little longer sometimes before a bet increase. Sometimes waiting for a loss of 60 times the current bet amount. There were long dud stretches and the Royal continues to elude
me. One other hand where I missed out. I had just started the Clone sequence and dealt deuces hit I therefore caught them on only one line. No complaints though. Plus 300 for the trip.
Attachments
IMG_3101.jpeg
IMG_3102.jpeg
IMG_3103.jpeg
IMG_3104.jpeg
IMG_3105.jpeg

OTABILL
Video Poker Master

Post by OTABILL »

Looks like you are on a roll. Let's keep it going.

FAA
Video Poker Master

Post by FAA »

Discipline was mostly in order. I did follow the same game plan, but since I didn’t want to play the give back those winnings game again, I waited a little longer before a bet increase. Sometimes waiting for a loss of 60 times the current bet amount. There were long dud stretches.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I commend you. That's how you have to do it. Don't allow yourself to be busted. They can shred you a buck a hand if that's the grand server plan (my theory). Just wait it out.

olds442jetaway
Video Poker Master

Post by olds442jetaway »

Leaving shortly for an overnight with the Mrs. Same game plan as the last few trips. Overdue for a Royal again based on number of hands dealt. Means nothing of course except what’s in my mind. Going to have to look back and guesstimate how many hands since the last one.
Looks like about 160,000 Royalless hands since the last one 3/3. Quad Deuces have bailed me out since then. There has been lots of multi line Spin Poker play. That’s why the number is so high just in about 2 weeks.

FAA
Video Poker Master

Post by FAA »

Lose small, stand tall. Ride out the turbulence. Ramp up when you’re good and ready. Do not allow for discombobulating. We are not sheep to the slaughter.

olds442jetaway
Video Poker Master

Post by olds442jetaway »

So far so good. Advancing a buck at a time with many net losses in between. Tracking bets down as well on hits depending where the math falls. Unusual to catch the Deuces in the first hour. So far up plus 196. That was a good hit. 4 Deuces on the V and a low number 5 of a kind across the top that pays double. 98.8 machine. Same one have been playing. Known as “ my machine “.
Attachments
IMG_3119.jpeg

olds442jetaway
Video Poker Master

Post by olds442jetaway »

Another really good session. The Mrs stayed even and I had some nice hits on Deuces and 5 Aces and one small Royal. Still have to slow the bad progression down next time as at one point the bed got too high and I was just lucky to catch the five aces.
Attachments
IMG_3124.jpeg
IMG_3123.jpeg
IMG_3122.jpeg
IMG_3121.jpeg

Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Post by Tedlark »

The royal-less streak is over. Good for you, olds.