Bizarro World 2024!

The lighter side... playing for entertainment, less concerned about "the math."
olds442jetaway
Video Poker Master

Re: Bizarro World 2024!

Post by olds442jetaway »

Unfortunately, yes. It’s the only 98.8 Dollar Machine that Has bonus Deuces Wild with a 800 for bet one on the Royal. I haven’t had much luck on any of the other machines at Bizarro. At least not consistent luck. It’s also been hitting 4 Deuces with the Ace and 5 Aces too more than average over the years. I don’t think I have ever been ahead at one point in a session over 5 grand without hitting a Royal on the same machine. This one did it twice already this year. The only exception to that is 3 or 4 hits lifetime on a DDS machine which pays huge for a Dealt Royal. They are only about 97.5 return, so I don’t play them much anymore.

wildman49
Video Poker Master

Post by wildman49 »

Way to kill it 2 days ago Olds nice to have a pile of Benjiman's to play on.

Been 3 and 1/2 years since my last dealt royal, I want it to be on muti hand the next time! :)

olds442jetaway
Video Poker Master

Post by olds442jetaway »

👍 Thanks. Sounds good to me too. Those 2 18k hits I had in 2016 12 hours apart seem like a distant memory now. One was a dealt Royal on DDS. Hope the dealt one comes your way too. I know others may disagree, but we both know about machines that usually hit pretty good and others to stay away from. We just pulled into Bizarro. Going to have dinner first

Come Back Kid
Video Poker Master

Post by Come Back Kid »

I saw the Seinfeld episode of "Bizzaro World" yesterday! Thought of you guys! Lol

olds442jetaway
Video Poker Master

Post by olds442jetaway »

Heeeeeee. I’ll have to watch it. Probably on youtube

olds442jetaway
Video Poker Master

Post by olds442jetaway »

The Mrs and I are done playing for their trip heading home shortly. She had a long down cycle, but came back strong at the end. Details tonight or tomorrow.
I had a long session but the end result was ok. I had one small hand pay. Some pics coming later.

olds442jetaway
Video Poker Master

Post by olds442jetaway »

Here is the one hand pay that just went over 1200. I didn’t expect to hit Deuces with the Ace on 3 different lines. I had just switched and climbed up from one line all the way to 9 a bit at a time as the machine was in a losing mode. All of the various hits were while playing with Martingale Clone. I ended up ahead a bit but not all that much as the dud cycles were pretty long this time. I was able to pick up a couple of hundred extra today in an hours play by just playing one line on the dollar machine, but going up on the amount bet by one, anytime my current bet level got behind by 15 times that bet amount and also backing down accordingly. The machine hit 5 of a kinds today, just when I needed them. No Royal hit today or yesterday. No quad deuces were hit today. About 30k coin in for the trip. Only up 1 percent of that amount, but up is up. The Mrs had some really nice hits on nickel Ultimate X, she will send over the pics later or tomorrow. On one of the pics, you will see I had discarded a junk deal and the machine gave back 4 Aces on one line. That was a shock too. The dealt 5 of a kind on quarter Joker Kings was a shock too and very welcome at that moment as I was down over 500 bucks. I just wanted to mention one other thing. Even though the odds are pretty close of hitting a natural royal flush or a Ford deuces with an ace this particular machine seems to hit consistently for juices with an ace four or five times as often as a natural royal. Of course it’s still short term but interesting.
Attachments
IMG_3671.jpeg
IMG_3672.jpeg
IMG_3674.jpeg
IMG_3675.jpeg
IMG_3676.jpeg
IMG_3677.jpeg

Come Back Kid
Video Poker Master

Post by Come Back Kid »

Wtg Olds! Nice hits!!!

olds442jetaway