Bizarro World 2024!

The lighter side... playing for entertainment, less concerned about "the math."
tech58
Video Poker Master

Re: Bizarro World 2024!

Post by tech58 »

Ted I am sure you are familiar with this quote, by Abraham Lincoln, at the end of the Civil War.
" ... let em up easy.."

doris13
Video Poker Master

Post by doris13 »

Olds that thread is fine with me and yes chicklit has probably been kissed a few hundred times.I don’t know how to post pictures on here or I would have in your thread. Plenty of rain here today too,lower part of town probably had flooding. Happens every time we get a lot of rain.

olds442jetaway
Video Poker Master

Post by olds442jetaway »

I guess Philly broke all records. Our basement is a mess even with the sump pump going on every few minutes. I think we broke March records. I will go ahead in a bit and put Chicklit on her Karma thread with all the flowers, animals, and various other pics. I guess you have seen that thread before. Later, I’ll post how to post the pics. At least with an IPhone it’s very easy. Thanks and take care.

olds442jetaway
Video Poker Master

Post by olds442jetaway »

Yes, Tech and Ted, in fact, it was also Tad Lincoln’s 12 th birthday was that day in April 1865 and the President and his dad went and toured Richmond the Confederate Capital. It was a walking tour. Lincoln said that phrase to his Army. I don’t guess any of this is taught in school anymore. My wife taught first grade and the 5 th and 6 th grade teachers put on the greatest Civil War play every year. I helped with the props, fantastic oversize Civil war books with beautiful colored pages for the class as they were learning history, and also gave them some confederate currency and a Civil War token similar to our penny. The Kids were absolutely thrilled to learn about the Civil War and participate in the play. It was so good that you would think they were professional actors and the mayor and local politicians always came every year. Unfortunately, has the politics changed greatly in the wrong direction over the last five years or so, they canceled the play and it is no longer performed by the students. Such a great Disservice to the education system. One more interesting thing about that play and the kids. Some of the kids that acted up the worst in the classroom, totally changed their attitudes and behavior, After they became part of the play and interacted with everyone else it was really something to see. Of course, I went every year.

olds442jetaway
Video Poker Master

Post by olds442jetaway »

I will see if I can go from memory on posting photos. Very easy. After you type what you would like in your thread, click full editor and preview. Then click attachments. Then click add files. Then choose your photo from your phone photo library. Then click add in the upper right. Give it a minute to load and click preview to make sure it’s ok. Then just click submit. When you are picking the photo to post, just tap it and a check mark will appear and also add in the upper right of the screen will be highlighted. Just tap that Then you can preview and submit I am a tech 🦕 , but managed to figure it out from another post someone made. Some years ago. Good luck.

olds442jetaway
Video Poker Master

Post by olds442jetaway »

Called Bizarro and a host comped a room for me tonight. It will be a solo trip. The Mrs. is on tap for Tuesday. Hope I don’t have to row up there. Sooooo much rain this March. My basement let me know how much. 😬.

olds442jetaway
Video Poker Master

Post by olds442jetaway »

Had a very good trip this time compared to the last two. Thanks, Doris and Chicklit For the karma.
Attachments
IMG_3181.jpeg
IMG_3183.jpeg
IMG_3184.jpeg

Come Back Kid
Video Poker Master

Post by Come Back Kid »

WTG Olds!!! Very nice!

olds442jetaway
Video Poker Master

Post by olds442jetaway »

Thanks all!!! I had your virtual 4 leaf clover 🍀 with me too. 🙂.

doris13
Video Poker Master

Post by doris13 »

nice going olds glad we could help