Error message

If you are having problems with a game on this Web site, post here.
RedRiverGambler
Forum Newbie

Error message

Post by RedRiverGambler »

I keep getting “Error 2 occurred loading games.Please try again.” Then it just does the same. It stays on blue screen with no games loaded. Other game sites work fine, it just seems to be this one.

RedRiverGambler
Forum Newbie

It’s now been 2 days not loading games; not sure what the issue is…?

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

It sounds like your internet connection is having a problem connecting to the game server. This should resolve itself at some point, but 2 days is a long time. Are you able to load this web address?
https://games.videopoker.com

If not, try unplugging your router, wait 60 seconds, then plug it back in. I would also reboot your computer while waiting for the router to come back online. Let me know if that fixes it for you.

RedRiverGambler
Forum Newbie

I only play on iPhone (12)-no good desk or laptop or good WiFi at the moment—I’m not able to load the web address above. The message is “Safari couldn’t establish a secure connection to the server.” I’m wondering if I’m having some kind of hardware issue with my phone-so maybe it’s not all with the site.

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

We did switch the games to a new server, so I expect that is related to the issue you are having. It's like it's stuck looking for the old server or security certificate. Looking for instructions on how to clear those out on an iphone so you can try it.

RedRiverGambler
Forum Newbie

Ok—ty.

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

Since it’s on your phone, can you try the above web address while connected to your wifi and also while not on the wifi (using your cellular connection)?

RedRiverGambler
Forum Newbie

My WiFi isn’t working but using cellular (which I do all the time when playing on the site) I still get the message “Safari can’t open the page because it couldn’t establish a secure connection to the server.”

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

Please try again now after seeing this message and let me know if you have any luck.

RedRiverGambler
Forum Newbie

Success! The game works again. So what do you think it was exactly?