Highest Win Ever

Did you hit any jackpots? Did you get a great comp? We all want to know!
EDC1977
Video Poker Master

Re: Highest Win Ever

Post by EDC1977 »

Hey Boops, too bad it wasn't an RF but I told you you'll be posting winners real soon! Maybe I'm psychic and don't know it!

BOOPSAHOY
Video Poker Master

Post by BOOPSAHOY »

This weekend had a good win and an almost great win. Playing STP quarters 3line got dealt 3 aces and had an 8 multiplier....didnt get any aces on the draw-grrrrr. Guess I will have to have the aces dealt to me huh. Well a few hands later there they were! Held them and pushed deal and got a kicker on 2 lines! But of course no multiplier-SIGH!

EDC1977
Video Poker Master

Post by EDC1977 »

My dearest Boopsahoy, most of us mortals would be tickled pink to get quad a's w/kicker 2 out of 3 lines, bonus multiplier or not. It was one of the reasons I had asked the seasoned vets if STP with its extra coin per line would be worthwhile to play since a majority of the time, you have multiplier with no hand or great hand with no multiplier. Nevertheless Boops, great hit and keep those winners coming dear! I hope Mr. RNG will be kind to me this weekend while I'm out sinning in the city. I have poor luck with STP and even suckier luck with MS poker. I need your luck, Eduardo's RF's and Shadowmans # of hands-per-hour. Theres a winning combination!

BOOPSAHOY
Video Poker Master

Post by BOOPSAHOY »

Good Luck ED!

Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Post by Tedlark »

Hey Boops - I feel your pain on the STP, I played that game a bit last week with not much luck. I did have two quarter royals last week though so those made the pain a bit easier. I'm heading to Las Vegas on the 13th for a few days and I usually do o.k. out there. The last time I was playing 10 play TDB and about 2 hours into the session I got dealt 4A444, nice $5,000.00 handpay. My biggest hit EVER was for $15,000.00. I was playing Double Pay when it first came out back in 2002 and I was dealt the elusive royal for the big payout. Again, Good Luck to all - Tedlark.

EDC1977
Video Poker Master

Post by EDC1977 »

Now THATS a nice hit Ted! Hopefully Mr. RNG will be nice enough to me  this weekend. I plan to pick up that RF that Eduardo left for me at will call and if I do well, I'll leave one for you to pick up!

jm002546

Post by jm002546 »

[QUOTE=EDC1977]   I hope Mr. RNG will be kind to me this weekend while I'm out sinning in the city.   Don't forget to give Mr. RNG the chance.  If you don't include any VP in your outing, then ....................  Well, have fun and good luck. If you hit 2 royals you will have doubled the daily outputs of both Eduaaaaardo and Shaaaaadow.

EDC1977
Video Poker Master

Post by EDC1977 »

JM, you can bet your black chips I'm gonna give Mr. RNG the chance. If all goes well, I'm gonna meet up with the infamous Shaaadow and possibly receive a tutorial on"RF 101".This time however, no "class dismissed" is required! I'm sure OEJ might have something to add but thats another thread in itself!

Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Post by Tedlark »

Hey Ed - Yes, please save a royal for me when I go out next week. It doesn't have to be sequential as I am un-biased when it comes to the order the cards are in. My girlfriend is out there this week and as of her latest report (8:30 am Chicago time) today, she is taking a bath. I reminded her that we s-p-l-i-t jackpots. Oops, I just remembered that I didn't tell her about my second royal from last week. Oh, well. Ted

jm002546

Post by jm002546 »

JM, you can bet your black chips I'm gonna give Mr. RNG the chance. If all goes well, I'm gonna meet up with the infamous Shaaadow and possibly receive a tutorial on"RF 101".This time however, no "class dismissed" is required! I'm sure OEJ might have something to add but thats another thread in itself!  Ed, Shads pretty modest but at least get him to do his speed play, which will be impressive (I estimated about 1200/hour except when he has to idle himself for another hand pay).  If you buy him enough drinks he might even reveal the locations of some of his private plays, provided you don't assault them until he has birded back to one of his other snowfree abodes. Maybe take him bowling.