Whoo Hoo, Royal Flush Pic !!

Did you hit any jackpots? Did you get a great comp? We all want to know!
clwn2

Re: Whoo Hoo, Royal Flush Pic !!

Post by clwn2 »

Thanks for all your posts. My wife will be thrilled!!

jm002546

Post by jm002546 »

Awww, what a sweetheart to think of you. She sounds like a keeper! It would appear the least you could do is spring for dinner out and a movie of her choice! Thanks for sharing! 
  I think he/she have something in mind that does not require leaving the house! Can I say that?  You clown's have a great attitude. It's nice to have a variety of personalitieson here.

marie meijer
Video Poker Master

Post by marie meijer »

jm etc.Sounds like yet another guy thing! I vote for dinner and a movie, or a concert would work. Dessert optional. Do you think anyone else actually reads this stuff? 

oej719
Video Poker Master

Post by oej719 »

I just did.

rfonlymama

Post by rfonlymama »

so did I
After getting my butt kicked last week, I had a pretty nice run last night.  Started out with 5 play STP and hit aces twice (once with a kicker), 2 - 5 x's wild royals for $125 each and one 10 x's four of a kind for $250.  Feeling good around that time and switched to quarter triple play and hit a single royal without a multiplier.   My 5th of the year, Marie have I tied you yet???  I know I'm way behind some of those other guys   Anyhow, was able to head home about $1400 up and feeling much better on the drive than last Thursday!
Good luck to all this weekend!

marie meijer
Video Poker Master

Post by marie meijer »

rfonlymama  "My 5th of the year, Marie have I tied you yet???" NICE going! I am SO proud of you and you are one up - but not for long... Snow storm closed schools today and there was a 14 car pile up at Lodge and 8 Mile between home and MGM Detroit, on my route. I was going to catch one or two today but canceled plans. Maybe tomorrow, "After all, tomorrow is another day." (GWTW final words)                                          Edit: Wait just a second! MY four royals brought $8 grand. Now who's on first?Touche!

rfonlymama

Post by rfonlymama »

I hope you picked a couple up yesterday    I lost some over the weekend and as long as I wasn't hitting much I decided to save my fight for another day!!!!!

Mine were worth $7000....two fifty centers and three quarters....okay, you are currently in the lead!!!

No mas!!!!