I am the world's best coin flipper!!!!

Talk about your new shoes, new car, or UFO's!
oej719
Video Poker Master

Re: I am the world's best coin flipper!!!!

Post by oej719 »

When in a hot cycle -- Rider Out like a biker on a binge.
Got to go Tom Brady is on the other line. Wantsme to introduce him to Ted Turner. . That should be fun.
Good Flipping

shadowman
Video Poker Master

Post by shadowman »

I heard about those special flips. Even though the odds favor the normal thumb rest technique if you are within a single flip of reaching your goal you throw out the odds and place the coin directly on your middle finger and flip it ...

New2vp
Video Poker Master

Post by New2vp »

Eduardo, you may or may not be the world's best coin flipper, but what a gift you have for satire!

I would expand on this like I usually do, but I just came upon a site that has a pay schedule that returns 8.000001 bets for each series of 3 heads.  The site is run by Chip Turner, that world-famous expert on money tossing.  As any advantage player knows, this game yields 100.0000125% when played perfectly, so long-term this can theoretically turn my bankroll into millions!  (The advice offered is a bit short on exactly when I can transfer these winnings to my checking account.)

I would post the site here for the benefit of the other members, but I know Webman as an aversion to online gambling.

oej719
Video Poker Master

Post by oej719 »

Gulp Gulp. Yes chase all those seemingly good deals if you like, cause you know you just end up flipping wishing for that next hot streak. How many times have you tossed a coin and found yourself ahead early but just could not stop yourself? Thats was me years ago when I sold moon rocks for the most gigantic moon rock company in the universe. It caused me to go bankrupt that when I devised my own flipping strategy that allows me to makes millions of fantom dollars in only 18 hours of flipping a year.
My medication and potty time, got to go. Check back often and if I am sober I will post more
Flipping Lies/Truth. You be the judge

oej719
Video Poker Master

Post by oej719 »

I am working on a behind the back toss and it is looking very promising.I am calling it BBT- behind back toss. It works with any coin or token or wooden nickel.
You flip a penny 47 times. Then a nickel 62 times. Then a dime 50 times real fast. Got to be real fast. Now the tricky part, you skip half dollars and go right to dollars or dollar tokens and flip for up to 227650 times and averaging about 3 beers per hour. I reach my goal aftr about 3 six packs and a bowl of soup. I then ride my scooter back to the house and rifle thru the old ladies purse while she sleeps for booze money for the nexy day. She ain't much to look at but see has a good job. Worked at Burger Shack going on 8 years now. She is in charge of the fries and pies.
Got to go, pill time comes around fast.
Good Flipping everyone.

Eduardo
Video Poker Master

Post by Eduardo »

Any joking aside, it's important that people understand this one.

Clearly the best way for me to win this bet would be to use a progression, starting at $2,500 and doubling it with each flip. That gives me incredibly good odds at winning in a short time.... far better than 50/50.

The problem, of course, is that I haven't beaten the game at all or even come up with anything unique and special. By increasing my odds at winning this session, I have put a lot of money at risk.

If all of you reading this took this approach, I can't lie to you. While my odds of winning a session are good, you have to understand that some people are going to go through that $57,000 before they win a meassly $2,500 on that bankroll. What then?

It would take an awful lot of $2,500 sessions to win back your $57,000. And in so many sessions there is a good shot you will lose it again. Uh oh.

Say you want the same "winners" odds at winning back your $57,000 that you had in the first round winning $2,500.  Well, that will require the same ratio. 57000/2500 = 22.8

22.8 * 57000 = $1,299,600.

That's over a million bucks. To have good odds at... yes, breaking even. I think you can see how dangerous this is getting. But we had such good odds at winning that initial $2,500! And many people would have. That doesn't make this anything brilliant.

Remember, you're not in this game for the long haul. Every flip is just one flip for you, not one in a billion coin flips. But remember, on every flip you can't just look at your chances of coming out ahead in the end, but what are the odds of actually winning that flip.  And there's a 50/50 chance that on the next flip, you're going to lose.

Beware the progression as a means to win more often. You have to be ready to part with all of the money forever, putting more money at risk for the same small possible return as a small gambler taking a 50/50 shot.

That's not to say it couldn't be fun on a scale appropriate to your income. But to walk in with 57K and an attitude that you own the house, or worse, to convince people that they are destined to win with this approach, is foolishness. You simply have to acknowledge the losing side of every coin, and that is where you can take an honest look at your odds.

oej719
Video Poker Master

Post by oej719 »

What has math to do with it? Me and 3 chinese twins named Wong used the most powerful computers in the galaxy and the planet to win 110% of the time. That is where the special flips come in. You got to take advantage of chances when presented to you 5 times out of 3 you will come out ahead.
So who you going to believe me or someone that clearly loses and wants you to believe some type of 5th grade math???

Eduardo
Video Poker Master

Post by Eduardo »

OEJ I think you are over-thinking this game.
I just flipped another tails. Ouch. Don't worry, still practicing.  I'll let you know when we've begun.

oej719
Video Poker Master

Post by oej719 »

Oh so now you are weaseling out of your bet. I will go on the OPrah Winfrey shows and shame you and all the math guru's that I can prove I win and I drink all at the same time.

MikeA
Video Poker Master

Post by MikeA »

Okay, let me see if I have this straight Eduardo.  I bring the coin and I toss it.  But YOU make the call, right?  Are you required to call Heads on every flip?  Is there a specific height that your challenger must achieve with each toss?  Let's do get specific.  Will this challenge be conducted indoors or outdoors?  Am I required to allow you to certify the RNG in my coin to assure that it is not coded to flip in predetermined cycles?  May I initiate a secondary program during the flipping routine?