I am the world's best coin flipper!!!!

Talk about your new shoes, new car, or UFO's!
Eduardo
Video Poker Master

Re: I am the world's best coin flipper!!!!

Post by Eduardo »

What are you guys talking about, this is a coin, there is no program or RNG.

oej719
Video Poker Master

Post by oej719 »

That is what they would like you to think. I was riding a camel in the far east once and the head engineer from the top coin maker was on a yak next to me. We were making sales calls, he confided in me that the weight of the coins changes with alltitude and the phase of the moon. This will cause heads to come up more than tails and vice versa. If the coin ever hits on the edge and spins like a top,change coins fast. This is a sign that the coin is in negative mode.
My bet still stands to all the yo yos that call my system phony. I am working on a system for the 2 coin toss. Got to get the slug up now to fix me some breakfast now that the hangover is disapating. She has to be at Burger Shack by 1pm.

oej719
Video Poker Master

Post by oej719 »

What is your problem today eduardo. Things not so well at home? Are you addicted to flipping now? All this babble about rng's and programs. Sounds like you are the one programed. That CD guy has wiped out I see. Somewhere looking for pennies to flip.

I am the boogey man.

faygo
Video Poker Master

Post by faygo »

What? Can't be, our life revolves around the rng.

MikeA
Video Poker Master

Post by MikeA »

Of COURSE there is an RNG in the game!  There are several parameters involved with control of that RNG...length of thumbnail, direction of wind, amount of beans eaten before the start of the toss!  Yesh!  But the best control of the RNG mechanisms is the configuration of the obstacle that it is controlling...a double headed Nickel!  That overrides the RNG insuring that the player has a slightly better chance.

ginxxxx

Post by ginxxxx »

This is so totally flippin' better than any other discussions I've seen on flippin' flippin and  flippin' RNG!

oej719
Video Poker Master

Post by oej719 »

I like the way you think ginxxx.

cddenver
Video Poker Master

Post by cddenver »

What is your problem today eduardo. Things not so well at home? Are you addicted to flipping now? All this babble about rng's and programs. Sounds like you are the one programed. That CD guy has wiped out I see. Somewhere looking for pennies to flip.

I don't like the phrase "flipping a coin" - too old-fashioned.  What's better is "Utilizing a digital decision generator".  Much more modern, so let's see it referred to as DDG.