What a mystery

Did you hit any jackpots? Did you get a great comp? We all want to know!
details
Forum Regular

What a mystery

Post by details »

Saturday around 10:30 at night at Mohegan Sun it was very busy. I was playing at a bank of IGT machines gamekings and  3/5/10 plays for about an hour. Not one candle would light up . These machines are right in front of the arena and kiosk promos. Bam! the concert let out 11:30pm candle to left candle to right lit up. This is the kicker to me, my buddy who does not know vp at all, but plays with me or next to me. I help him or he asks what game to play or cards  to hold.  Sat night he was playing cleopatra slot next to me and was losing. Stops and asks me what vp game to play . I said JB it is easier for you.  10 ,15 hands later gets delt 2 to a royal on a single line game what happened next . 3 to fill the royal and 5000.00 richer . At about the same time I was delt 4 to royal twice on a 5 play could not catch a straight or flush . Now I can see where urban legends come from.

rfonlymama

Post by rfonlymama »

heck I figure it must be a good way to lose weight 'cause I certainly lost my butt this weekend   Oh well, I had four weekends in a row with great wins but hopefully this won't be the start of a losing month...!!  Hang in there Details!!!

I did see a woman get dealt four aces on five play fifty cent DDB and picked up the kicker on two hands I believe for a total of $3600?  (I'm not sure, I tried not to gawk!)  Too rich of stakes for my blood but it sure was pretty to look at!

Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Post by Tedlark »

rfonlymama - I think it's $1,000.00 per hand times 2 for the kicker hands and $400.00 each hand times 3 for the non-kicker hands for a total of $3,200.00. Still a VERY nice hit. Good luck, Tedlark.

rfonlymama

Post by rfonlymama »

You know Ted, I kept coming back to that number when I was adding it my head but I was sure I read $3600 when it flashed on the machine.   I couldn't come up with any other numbers to add in another $400 so it must have only (!) been $3200.   I know it was about 32000 times more than I came home with