April 2008 Contest Results

Discuss the latest contests, contest strategies, and scores!
bigsteve5273@yahoo.c

Re: April 2008 Contest Results

Post by bigsteve5273@yahoo.c »

Remarkable that so many "silent types" are so lucky and skilled.  Congrats to all the regular forum members who managed to place.  Congrats to you also Mike as I could not catch you either even after switching  to your and Eduardo's win regardless of cost strategies. Oh well, maybe next time.  Now I shall return to my fortress of lurking. 

Eduardo
Video Poker Master

Post by Eduardo »

Also of course I recognize bigboy (he used to post a lot here) and Patti and Nancy J. Such a big list, I'm sure we are still missing people. But good job!

MikeA
Video Poker Master

Post by MikeA »

Remarkable that so many "silent types" are so lucky and skilled.  Congrats to all the regular forum members who managed to place.  Congrats to you also Mike as I could not catch you either even after switching  to your and Eduardo's win regardless of cost strategies. Oh well, maybe next time.  Now I shall return to my fortress of lurking. 
Don't go back into Lurk Mode BigSteve.  Heck, half the fun of this place is heckling the players <LOL>  We don't even fight much here. 

EDC1977
Video Poker Master

Post by EDC1977 »

BigSteve, don't do it! Just ask OEJ719  what he thinks about lurking.

oej719
Video Poker Master

Post by oej719 »

KFC =

SPECIAL PLAYS=

Hot machines=

marie mier=

faygo
Video Poker Master

Post by faygo »

Everyone should take a moment and look at todays scores on BTP. OMG! Now that would have won the contest, just a day late.

Jus-us, what did you hit and how many times.

Eduardo
Video Poker Master

Post by Eduardo »

Remember you can play 10 play outside of the contest.  So it was probably that dealt Aces with a 2 kicker, but on 10 lines... and then some other goodness too.  Wow!

wilcoxfun

Post by wilcoxfun »

I really enjoyed the contest. I never did score big but I sure did have a lot of fun trying to get it higher than the time before.

I am looking forward to the contest where the lowest score wins--I figure I got a great chance for it lol

bigsteve5273@yahoo.c

Post by bigsteve5273@yahoo.c »

no,  wilcoxfun,  I apparently play perfect strategy and have the luck to win a low score contest. LOL

toohotnoklahoma
Forum Rookie

Post by toohotnoklahoma »

Congrats captnquint!! Have a great time in Vegas!