the hairy tarantula!!!!!

Talk about your new shoes, new car, or UFO's!
marie meijer
Video Poker Master

Re: the hairy tarantula!!!!!

Post by marie meijer »

WINGS fans all over the world will appreciate this site: freep.com/wings for photo galleries, game 6 photos and so much MORE! This might be available for one week and then more problematic to locate. Go for it!

shadowman
Video Poker Master

Post by shadowman »

BTW guys, what's the deal with the Tigers? Weren't they supposed to be best team in baseball?

faygo
Video Poker Master

Post by faygo »

BTW guys, what's the deal with the Tigers? Weren't they supposed to be best team in baseball?

Sports Illustrated jinx.

shadowman
Video Poker Master

Post by shadowman »

[QUOTE=shadowman]BTW guys, what's the deal with the Tigers? Weren't they supposed to be best team in baseball?

Sports Illustrated jinx.[/QUOTE]

That will do it. How long does that last?

EDC1977
Video Poker Master

Post by EDC1977 »

Shadow: usually good for a season but some have been known to go two or three. If it bums you that the Tigers aint doing so well, try being a Yankee fan! You can always blame it on that big hairy snake Marie let loose a while ago!

MFP

Post by MFP »

I've lived in the Detroit area all my life & follow our sport's team's.  I think Jim Leyland is very overated..."06" was a magical year...the talent is there, but Leyland & his staff of "cronnies" need TO GO...WINGS, PISTONS
great franchises. Perfect example "Henrick Zetterberg" 263 pick in draft..Look where he is now "CONN SMYTHE WINNER" "Chris Osgood" left because of salary cap issue's. Came back for less $'s to finish his career in the "BIG D". Look what he did...Guy's you have to have both talent & coaching..no matter how good they are..Sorry for rambling, but the Tiger's are a total disappointment..Thanks for letting me vent...
Mike

marie meijer
Video Poker Master

Post by marie meijer »

WINGS captain Nicklas (Nicky) Lidstrom and goalie Chris (Ozzie) Osgood are scheduled to appear on Jay Leno's TONIGHT SHOW on TUESDAY June 10, NBC 11:35 PM Detroit (DST) time.     A thrill in Vegas was attending a taping of Leno's show at Paris a few seasons ago. Leno looked really fit and thinner than he appears on TV. He looked relaxed and comfy in denim as he warmed up the audience pre-show, as if he were the neighbor next door! It was super interesting seeing behind the scenes during commercial breaks. They hype up the audience, toss soft souvenirs to the audience, including tees and RCA plastic dog figurines, sing, dance and play music between segments. The show was taped late afternoon and then aired that night. Paris had mailed us invitations but others could attend that were not staying there. Lines for tickets and open seating admission were inevitable.    Site LATE NIGHT LINEUPS is good for info on who is appearing on various shows.     Can we blame MFP for that huge space between our posts? Guess he was supposed to include more. I have not seen that before nor have a clue how to condense it. I merely hit reply and plead not guilty.

oej719
Video Poker Master

Post by oej719 »

I look more fit in person than on TV and denim or cordaroy make me look hot.

rfonlymama

Post by rfonlymama »

Go Cubs!!!!!!!!!!!!

cddenver
Video Poker Master

Post by cddenver »

I look more fit in person than on TV and denim or cordaroy make me look hot.

Oej, you wear everything well - even orange overalls with numbers stencilled on them. ()