Spin Poker Deluxe Freeze Issue

If you are having problems with a game on this Web site, post here.
nwo2488485
Forum Rookie

Spin Poker Deluxe Freeze Issue

Post by nwo2488485 »

Hi -

Having major issues with Spine Poker Delize. Game will freeze up when playing and will have to close out IE when happens. I'm operting on Windows Xp with IE7. I start palying and when the game starts to auto-refresh the scores it gets hung up till the game evenutally freezes all together! Very annoying especially since I hit for 6900 credits and it didnt record it . Talk about frustating! This has now happened so much I had to find out if there is anything that can be done. It almost seems like VideoPoker.com's server cant keep up with the High Traffic of users. Any suggestions?

Thanks,
C. Lynn

PS Webman - can I please get access to the gold member forum as I am a paying gold member . Thanks a bunch!

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

Do you experience this only with Spin Deluxe or other games as well?

nwo2488485
Forum Rookie

Post by nwo2488485 »

I play mostly Spin Poker Deluxe & 100 Play so I couldnt really give you a definitive answer...sorry!

nwo2488485
Forum Rookie

Post by nwo2488485 »

Hi,

Havent had the freeze issue until today. Was playing Super Aces and hit fot four aces on 5 lines and it didnt register the win as it trying to connect and froze. My win and points wre not registered. Can this please be fixed. I lost out on 10,000 points. Is the issue having to many people on the site and the game cant keep up. I would have really liked to have those points. It's very depressing. Please reply...thanks!

Chava

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

NWO, Please see your private messages and we'll get to the bottom of it. Thanks.

ginxxxx

Post by ginxxxx »

Hi,

Havent had the freeze issue until today. Was playing Super Aces and hit fot four aces on 5 lines and it didnt register the win as it trying to connect and froze. My win and points wre not registered. Can this please be fixed. I lost out on 10,000 points. Is the issue having to many people on the site and the game cant keep up. I would have really liked to have those points. It's very depressing. Please reply...thanks!

ChavaSort of makes you feel like you're playing in one of the big wig-wams?