Hitting The Royal Flush

Did you hit any jackpots? Did you get a great comp? We all want to know!
JIMDUECE`SWILD
Video Poker Master

Re: Hitting The Royal Flush

Post by JIMDUECE`SWILD »

I can`t remember all the Royal Flush`s that I have hit. My last 3 I was dealt 4 to the royal. I do remember hitting the Royal with 3 cards dealt to me.  I never got a royal with 2 or less dealt to me.
I`m going to A.C. this wekend.
 GOOD LUCK EVERYONE 

Eduardo
Video Poker Master

Post by Eduardo »

When I finally hit one, I won't care how many cards I was holding. Of course, if it's multi-line then I'd prefer it dealt.

EDC1977
Video Poker Master

Post by EDC1977 »

Tedlark, best of luck and give em' hell. I hope you get the coveted prize on this visit. Those are a couple of good choices for VP with Fiestas and Sams Town as good options as well. Post those winners and best of luck.

TEXACO
Forum Rookie

Post by TEXACO »

HAVE HAD ONE DEALT ROYAL AT AMERISTAR IN ST.CHARLES, MO. (ST.LOUIS AREA) AND MORE THAN I CAN REMEMBER OVER THE LAST 10 YEAR'S IN "1-CENT, 2-CENT, 5-CENT AND 25-CENT DENOMINATION SINGLE AND MULTIPLE LINE GAMES. HEADED TO VEGAS ON THE 18TH TO HOPEFULLY ADD TO THE TOTAL.

Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Post by Tedlark »

Thanks Ed. My girlfriend likes Sam's Town so we'll probably make a stop there too. As many times as I have been to Las Vegas, over 30, I have never been to one of the Fiesta's. I have seen their ads in the Journal-Review so maybe I should add them to the list. Maybe this should be the trip to get to the joints I've never been to and stay away from the standard places I usually hit. I did like Paris when I was there in March so I might stop there for a bit too. My squeeze doesn't like going downtown and I haven't been down there since 2002 so going to Freemont Street is out I guess. Good luck to all and hopefully I'll have good news to report when I get back. I'll have my laptop with me so if I hit something good I won't wait until I get back to post. Good luck to all and thanks again for the good wishes.  Ted

rayj

Post by rayj »

Been playing fairly regular since 2000. Never kept track of how many royals I have hit, but it must be >15. Never drew a 5 card royal. Had one dealt to me on a .....deuces wild game!!!Did commit major sin once by breaking up Aces...but caught the royal!!